• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skills confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I am playing KH 1.5 on Proud for the first time, and the first skill I have is the zero exp. Can someone tell me exactly the purpose of this is? I mean I know what it does. I just don't see how this could be helpful or useful. maybe I'm missing something?

YukiYashaH

Awards
Well, as far as I know, it's used for people who want to lvl 1 run the game. If you keep it activated the whole game, it boosts your def and atk by a lot, but you'll still be lvl 1, of course. Sorry I can't help more D:

YukiYashaH

Awards
Nope. It only works if used at lvl 1 and throughout the game.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I am playing KH 1.5 on Proud for the first time, and the first skill I have is the zero exp. Can someone tell me exactly the purpose of this is? I mean I know what it does. I just don't see how this could be helpful or useful. maybe I'm missing something?

I played all the other games but not KH 1, so I don't know if my explanation applies here too, but for all the other games, if you activate Zero EXP, you will get no experience and therefore won't level up. You have that from the beginning because it usually comes with the Critical mode, a mode someone chooses if they want a real battle challenge, so they can remain at Level 1 and play the whole game with the stats of Level 1. I love playing at Level 1 ♥ it's gives me huge satisfaction and makes me build strategies and use my head instead of just bashing the attack button and use Mega Flare all over.

ThePumpkinQueen

I may try this in the future, but probably not right now since at the moment i'm just working on getting trophys. hopfully by the end of this second playthrough i'll have all but. Beat on normal and gain all Trophys. (Lots of cursing will probably be involved as is without me trying to do level one on top of it. sephiroth is a pain in the butt. Though I got Four Gummi quests done thats more than i've ever gotten before. I think i'm getting the hang of it. yay to determination. (And the fact i dont like the idea that a acgi space is smarter than me.)

It does sound like it would be a good challange.

Proud mode is difficult. I got to agrabaugh and now its becoming extreamly difficult. Regretting choosing nighttime as my choice at the begining.

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I may try this in the future, but probably not right now since at the moment i'm just working on getting trophys. hopfully by the end of this second playthrough i'll have all but. Beat on normal and gain all Trophys. (Lots of cursing will probably be involved as is without me trying to do level one on top of it. sephiroth is a pain in the butt. Though I got Four Gummi quests done thats more than i've ever gotten before. I think i'm getting the hang of it. yay to determination. (And the fact i dont like the idea that a acgi space is smarter than me.)

It does sound like it would be a good challange.

Proud mode is difficult. I got to agrabaugh and now its becoming extreamly difficult. Regretting choosing nighttime as my choice at the begining.

Don't worry. The fact that you picked nighttime means that it'll be like a standard RPG where everything gets much easier by the endgame (though you probably already knew that and all I'm doing at this point is being redundant...).

I definitely understand Agrabah being a difficulty spike. The either Fat Bandits and the infamous Tiger Head of the Cave of Wonders were always a pain for me (at least with Fat Bandits, you can deflect their fireballs).

ThePumpkinQueen

Omg the bandits and the tiger head.. I wanted to rip my hair out, but good thing I did go with night. the harder enemies toward end game were much much easier, and i was going up much faster. I finished proud today! I just have to play normal but. Currently working on some trophy hunting on COM , and i havn't played this one all thew ay through before.

Final clock time was sixty-two hours and forty-five minutes. Five-7 of that was gummi stuff.

*Edit* Also sephiroth was no walk in the park, even when being maxed level. I thought he was hard on normal. On proud. OMG ><

Last edited:

berrybob

Awards
You can also level up to level 15 or 30 and use exp zero afterwards. This is a toned-down version of the level 1 challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back