• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryOfAChild

Alright, listen up. I'm new up in this forum, but anyways, let me get to the point. Are you people going to skip school, just to get your Kingdom Hearts 2 copy..? Cause All of my friends [Like 23 of them] who are KH-Fans are going to skip that day, and some of my friends from Yahoo Messenger as well, and some more kids that I don't know. >_>; Mh'm, maybe I should skip school.... And get Kingdom Hearts 2! Anyways, what will you be doing that day..?

unknown123

i cant skip skool cause i go to night skool and if you miss a day its like you miss a week but i dont have to go yo skool until 3... so its like im skipping any way. im getting the game early in the morning so i can play it.

BraveryOfAChild

Imagine, that atleast 83.7% of Teens from all over United States skipped school to get their hands on Kingdom Hearts 2. o_o; I bet it would be in the news, and Kingdom Hearts 2 will be like The Greatest History Game of it's time..>>;

B

Blood Aeon

Hahaha...he's in school. Poor child.

I'm in university. Doing a Bach of Learning Management. So I can teach kids. In School. Like you are.

Hahaha...hilarious.

Don't skip school. That's just plain stupid. Your education is important to you. In 20 years, what will help you out more, having done school, or having played a game?

BraveryOfAChild

Blood Aeon said:
Hahaha...he's in school. Poor child.

I'm in university. Doing a Bach of Learning Management. So I can teach kids. In School. Like you are.

Hahaha...hilarious.

Don't skip school. That's just plain stupid. Your education is important to you. In 20 years, what will help you out more, having done school, or having played a game?

>_>; University..Then how come it says that you're 17 years old..?! Huh?! Explain that..!! And plus. I'm pondering on skipping it..o_o

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I wish I could just stay home for a game but my parents would beat my ass!!! Besides my school has a security thing and when you are not at school it phones home and then tells you parents did you plan for you kid not to attend school today. Soon when they hear that it will be my ass.

BraveryOfAChild

I got it!! I shall burn my High School down!! -Laughs evily.- Bwuahahahahaha!! -Coughs coughs.- >_>; Alot of people are going to thank this mysterious person who burned the school down..

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
BraveryOfAChild said:
I got it!! I shall burn my High School down!! -Laughs evily.- Bwuahahahahaha!! -Coughs coughs.- >_>; Alot of people are going to thank this mysterious person who burned the school down..
XD!!!!!!!!! lol amen XD ....im just gunna make up i got the flu or something when i go back to school!!!...even though my friends will know i was at home playing KH2 XD

oOnyaOo

me...im in the uk but im bidding for a U.S playstaition so i can get kh2 of the net....or i can somehow fly to get... naw that wont work will it?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
666Sora said:
Yep i do a thing called independant studies where i go in one day a week and i picked friday the work is easy and it is supposed to take a week haha.

I know a few students who also does this. But my parents would seriously harm me if I even attemted to do this. Besides I don't get the best grades so I will have to go to school on the day Kingdom Hearts 2 is realeased.

B

Blood Aeon

BraveryOfAChild said:
>_>; University..Then how come it says that you're 17 years old..?! Huh?! Explain that..!! And plus. I'm pondering on skipping it..o_o

I am 17. I completed year 12 last year, and achieved an Overall Position score of 18, with which i was accepted into a Bach of Learning Management at Central Queensland University. Why, is there any problem with me being in university at 17? Half the people in my course are 17.

666Sora

The Conquerer said:
I know a few students who also does this. But my parents would seriously harm me if I even attemted to do this. Besides I don't get the best grades so I will have to go to school on the day Kingdom Hearts 2 is realeased.
That sucks but i used to be like that before i did this I.S. thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back