• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmage

I would most definitely want to skip but I can't. i play badminton and I have an away game that day. >.> I also have a test to take even though i have to already push the test for the match....why must my next Tuesday be so crowded!!!! T-T

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
good for you fuzzy >.> KH2 is very important and theres more people on here id know who would agree so rar! =]

Haha, it's very amusing to see people like you say that a game is more important than other events in life. :D

shadowmage

Bahhh!!! it's no fair. There's this one chick who just got the game in English and posted a pic of her with it....why?!!?!?!?

shadowmage

BraveryOfAChild said:
I want to see this girl...o_o;

She took a pic of the front and back. She even quoted what it said on the back lthough you could read most of it yourself from the pic.

khfront.jpg

^^^ front view...

khback.jpg

^^^ back view

.>>This is what she said, "It is hard to read. It says, THE STORY IS NOT OVER, Encounter even more Disney Heroes and villains, Travel to amazing worlds you've never experienced, Use powerful new techniques, magic, and combination attacks, Experience an adventure larger and deeper than ever before! "

Her friend was there too and she somehow talked someone into selling it to her in advance...BAHH!!

BraveryOfAChild

XD!!! That's just the display Box. I have the Display box, you cannot see it very well, but in the under Sora's face you can see a white rectangle box with red, right..? That says "Display Box Only" Pffft. >_>

shadowmage

BraveryOfAChild said:
XD!!! That's just the display Box. I have the Display box, you cannot see it very well, but in the under Sora's face you can see a red, right..? That says "Display Box Only" Pffft. >_>

i can't see it. Is it in the top pic or bottom pic?

Moodring

Thank God I'm out for Spring break all next week!:D But even if I wasn't, I would SO skip school, lol.

shadowmage

BraveryOfAChild said:
It's in the bottom left hand side, below Sora's chin, a white rectangle box with red, and above where it says DVD

I see it now. Thanks for telling me this because i was going to have a heart attack over the thought that people already had the english version. I don't think though that shipments will even begin before like the 27th though or something just to be there the second before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back