• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^^ what?

they have summer breaks, they are in the northern hemisphere..it is summer from june to august, and they have summer breaks <_< duh

Sora_is_mine*2

dunno. I have serious tests the week it comes out. Plus at my school, if you're there, you have a chance to win serious prizes like nintendo DS, stereo, digital camera, and stuff like that. However, I'd give all that up for KH2. But again I dunno. If I don't my mom and dad will probably have got it for me. Either that or they'll be playing it. JK. They better not. 3 MORE DAYS

E

Eclipse

same here ^^^ hope everything works out, keep your chin up!!

anyways, i don't have to skip skool, XD

and FYI milkman, no, being sick with something like cancer doesn't give you legit absence, if you have too many absences you can fail the year, even WITH cancer.

i was really sick last year, so what? like reaaaaalllllllly sick, not quite cancer but it sucked XD think of it as the cousin of Bird Flu, anyways i almost failed the year because of it, in fact i had to take extra school hours to make up my days, so there :p

Yensid

Skipping school for a video game is not right. I like Kingdom Hearts and everything but getting good grades is more important to me. Besides, if i were to miss school, i would miss so much stuff and then i would just have to make it up again later.

E

Eclipse

sora_reborn said:
I had a shirt that said I'm too sexy for my hair, thats how come it isn't there

hmmm...i'm not sure how to respond to that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back