• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
King_Sora said:
I don't care who thinks it's stupid, but I'm skipping school to get it. I talked to my parents, and they agreed that if my grades were good enough, they would call the school and excuse me. Plus, my 4th term is just starting, so all of my grades are at a default A anyway. I only have 2 classes on Wednesday, so I'm not missing much.

Are you stupid tell me how do you have an A at the begining of your 4th quarter? You automatically start off with an F in each Quarter that until you turn in your first assignment then you'll have an A assuming you get the points quailified for an A on that particular assignment.

E

Evil-Riku

I can't skip school, because I have track pratices after school, and I get lost in time when playing a really cool game. But I will get it when I have some free time.

E

Eclipse

uh helios, at my skool, you start out with a default A, and depending on your grades, it either goes up or down. :)

*points finger* I JUST PROVED YOU WRONG *dances badly*

innerlight

minor my bad I am trying to do 2 things at once i not checking my spelling.... well anyways i am going to go crazy with that game I will buy one of those things where you can play ps2 anywhere so that i can play it inbetween classes on days i have them.....strangly calm i am having a hard time not driving over there and getting my brother and throwing him in my car and taking off. then I would tell him(are you f-ing crazy trying to make me wait this long for it even though it hasnt been that long)

innerlight

my fiend is sad because he cant buy it till the first when he gets paid, so to help cheer him up I will gloat and show off my copy of the game i think that will help him.. and he has classes to that day so he has a busy schedual that day, lucky him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back