• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
I seriously don't care and I'm not so into school. Even though I'm so into KH2 coming out I just wouldn't take the time to skip school when it would be so much time waisted trying to get out and when I said the cold hard facts I mostly meant the stuff about pre-ordering it. So say whatever you like, but when you get completely exploded over don't blame me.

innerlight

ha ha ha you had to make sure wer knew what you ment didnt you knbrix, hey how bout this you dont want to miss fine with me I wont say anymore sh#t about as long as you dont about those who do skip

innerlight

I am taking this off subject hey your the one responding back, well anyway I have been cuaght up in all my classes so i alright if i take off the day or week. it going to rock because the following week is vacation so no missed school. Nothing but relaxing and playing kh 2 for me, man i am glad i dont have to stress over school like some of you

BraveryOfAChild

Uhhh. >_>; Yeah. Daycare. I sleep, eat, do my business, hang around with my friends. And my High School is pretty easy. You can just walk out the back gates, the yare always opened, and we don't have cameras. Why is there gates open? Cause there are mobile rooms outside, like classes.

iholdthekeys

i would skip school 2, but i don't have a car, lol........... i'd have 2 cross some major highways........ besides i don't got much of a rush, cuz i got everything reserved so therez a copy waitin 4 me when i get there, lol

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
there is a gamestop right next door to my school so i can just run to after school
i love that my school is that close.............

Sympathy

The release date for Kingdom Hearts II really stinks. : /

I've got mid-term exams the following week. That means I wont be able to devote too much time for it. But, the following week I got Spring Break, so I'm good. : P

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Wow, 12 pages of this...

Skipping school for a game? Yeah, talk about having no social life. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back