• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryOfAChild

shadowmage said:
I see it now. Thanks for telling me this because i was going to have a heart attack over the thought that people already had the english version. I don't think though that shipments will even begin before like the 27th though or something just to be there the second before release.

You're Welcome! So are you still going to skip school..?

shadowmage

BraveryOfAChild said:
You're Welcome! So are you still going to skip school..?

I would like to, but as I said in an earlier post..i have a test that day and a badminton match to attend or my coach will kill me (and maybe kick me off varsity). I REALLY wish I didn't have anything to do that day. T-T

shadowmage

BraveryOfAChild said:
Alright! >_>; I'm not going to skip school. I'm just going to wait like a good little Kingdom Hearts fan kid..

Lol, good choice. I wish they would make Tuesday like "Kingdom hearts 2 day" or something. Everyone gets the day off as long as they can prove they actually played it by showing a recipt or something. That would be so awesome :D

shadowmage

the person who said she had it is going to take a pic of the disk for proof. I wonder how this will turn out? I'll post it here when she shows the pic.

shadowmage

I bet she's googeling the pic though. I tried it and came up with nothing. She said she's do it but her cam was getting slow. This doesn't make sense though because she had taken the first 2 really fast and all of a sudden her cam "happened" to be slowing down. i wonder what she will do?

shadowmage

BraveryOfAChild said:
We're getting off topic..o_o;

But this is important!! Don't you wanna know if it's really real or not? I think this whole thing is just funny. Besides...can't we get off topic every once in a while?

shadowmage

BraveryOfAChild said:
e_e; Mh'mkay, well anyways Gamestop do have already Kingdom Hearts 2, but the ywon't open the shipment until March 28th.

Probably. i heard that they get fined a few thousand if they don't withhold the copies until release date.

shadowmage

Now this is off topic but I'm hoping you can answer this question for me. What is "flaming"? i just want to make sure that i didn't do that to the person who claimed she had KH2. It's against rules to do that and I don't wanna be in trouble ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back