• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmage

ok, cool thanks. I just see it a lot and have never bothered to ask before. I didn't flame her which is good. ^^ i just want to know the truth and that's it. A little reasoning helps a lot though.

shadowmage

Some people are lucky and have vacation starting right after release. My vacation isn't for another 2 weeks T-T

shadowmage

the girl cam back and showed the pic but the stupid box won;t let me paste it...grr..!!!! *kicks comp* lemme try to get that pic to you

shadowmage

disc.jpg

shadowmage

I told her that she would be playing it but then she watched like half the intro and then turned it off right away because she had the feeling that Enix knew of her. Still sounds fishy to me..

shadowmage

She said that the jaggyness is from all the lighting in the room. I also noticed that the top of Goofy, Donald, and Roxas is cut off. I don't think Square would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back