• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

FYI kiddos she couldn't have cut that out from the box, it has the rating and the playstation logo on the CD, the box doesn't <_<

still looks like she printed out the art with a bad quality color printer and cut and pasted on the CD as a label though with some photoshopping <_<

E

Eclipse

^^ ha ha ha no

it looked like she printed it from her computer and pasted on a CD. heck i could do it! anybody want me to upload MY KH2?!?!?

ZOMG guys i got kh2!! all you have to do is paste some paper on a blank CD and pop it into your ps2 and wait for it to explode!! :p

Sorakeyblade1

heartless circle said:
I really don't care because my school is next door to a gamestop so I will go stright after school.

lol my high school is right across the streed from an ebgames...lol

my parents woin't let me skip skool for a few reasons...
  1. over protective and neurotic...don't ask...
  2. In order to get it i need my mom's credit card.
  3. I managed to get straight A's for skool yet they still won't let me skip!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not fair!

I have to wait till 4:30 to get my game and i may eve not get it cuz i may have late practice that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back