• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sleights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

True Master Riku

Ok, who actually used them in battle? And if you did use them, which was your favorite?

The only time I actually used sleights was when I felt like bashing my opponents in 1-2 moves. My favorite and most used was be far, Ragnarok. I used is in every battle in Twilight Town XD

My Dark Side

Well my favourites are: Ragnarok, Omnislash, Arc Arcanum, Sonic Blade and Trinity limit...
Arc was easy to cancel but when if it wasn't WOOHOO

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I use them. I use:

Holy, Trinity Limit, Sonic Blade, Ars Arcanum, Ragnorak, Omni Slash.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
The only sleight i used in battle was trinity limit. The others i just used when i was bored cause they were fun to look at.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The most useful Sleights to me was Zanzekutan (spelling is probably wrong) because it destroys an enemy's card and they can't use it anymore till after the battle, it also helped me again Marluxia, Fake Riku, and Axel. The second one is curaga, which helped me survive battles when my health was low.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
I used Omnislash whenever a boss was near death or I was against tough enemies. I would also use Mega Flare whenever numerous enemies appeared. Used it till before the Axel 2 fight.

devilsTrinity

dang i was gonna post the same thread o well...my favorites are mega flare that one rips..and so does cross slash+, i also like ragnarok and self made highest potion and ether with a curaga cause it restores everything o and have an elixer at the end if you have a lot of premiums in your deck.

Sharingan

In battle I constantly use sleights because it is an easier way to fight heartlesses.
I use Trinity Limit, Omni Slash, Mega Flare, Holy ...etc... the list goes on...

My personal favorite has got to be Omni Slash because I have a lot of Cloud cards and it attacks three times with no element so it doesn't heal heartlesses with elements.

TwilightRiku193

I first use Riku Replica then i will use sleigths on my enimies like Reflect raid and quake i use trintity limit on enimies alot when i get the cards i need.

P

Pocket-moogle

I like to use:

-Holy
-Trinity limit
-Sonic Blade
-Reflect Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back