• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slender - Free Survival Horror Slender Man Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;0BswJKtn_9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BswJKtn_9o[/video]

Slender is Pure Horror - IGN

Basically, Slender dumps you in the middle of a forest at night and gives you a seemingly simple task: collect 8 notes, spread semi-randomly across the map on various landmarks. However, as you collect them, the entity following you becomes more progressively hostile and follows closer.

I've been a fan of the Slender Man mythos for a while now, and I'm really amazed to see how this game has taken off. I'd really encourage playing it blind to get the full effect, maybe look into the story of Slender Man before hand to understand what you're running from. If you must, though, there are a lot of great let's plays on youtube.

Download links (v0.9.4):

[Windows Download]

[Mac Download]

(v0.9.3):

[Windows Download]

[Mac Download]

Spy

Banned
Slender got me.....I'm not sleeping this night...or the next

Retro

Awards
Lol, I can't even watch the gameplay without looking away, let alone play it.
I'm fine with horror movies. Horror games, not so much :(

CactusAce

Awards
I will not be playing this after I read that whole entire page about it.
Ever.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
lol People could look up Slender Man and still not know what they're running from.

Retro

Awards
I don't understand how you die though. You just have to hope he's not there when you turn, basically. Still, it'll be a while before I muster up the courage to play this :p

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I don't understand how you die though. You just have to hope he's not there when you turn, basically. Still, it'll be a while before I muster up the courage to play this :p
You lose when you're either too close to him or you look at him for too long (a static effect starts to warn you that you're looking at him).

I'll admit, I've never actually gotten to the point in-game where he catches me; I've always wimped out and quit after collecting 2 or 3 notes and seeing him a couple times XD

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The windows download doesn't work for me. Something about the file being removed for some kind of violation

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
>Collected the first note
>stopped playing immediately

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
The windows download doesn't work for me. Something about the file being removed for some kind of violation
Looks like it got pulled from mediafire for whatever reason. Went ahead and fixed the OP with a mirror download for Windows.

>Collected the first note
>stopped playing immediately
Exactly what I did the first time I played it ;-;

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Lol the slenderman appears in all different sorts of ways, the worst one being with a loud noise and it appearing right in front of you. Just wondering how he'll show up keeps me on the edge all the time.

And the song that comes with the game when you download it doesn't help either.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Update v0.9.4 added: View topic - Slender (beta v0.9.4)

Updates include: * Scaled back the tree render distances even further than before, and added fog to obscure the distance. The
game should in theory run a lot better now.
* Increased jogging speed slightly, and increased its stamina drain to compensate (you still run the same
distance on the same amount of stamina, just faster).
* Reduced the stamina boost you get from being shocked, to prevent people from using it to their advantage too
much (it was making it too easy to run from the enemy).
* Added a main menu; currently the only option is to invert the mouse (all the other ones are set when you run
the game).
* Modified the ending slightly to make it a LITTLE more satisfying.
* Tweaked enemy movement slightly.

If anyone gets the new ending let me know

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I want to see what they did with the ending, but there's no way I'm playing that game again to find out

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Thankfully the render distances were reduced again, I actually made it to six pages, but after that just barely catching a glimpse of it kills you. Can't believe I got the page in the bathhouse so easily, though, I probably won't get that lucky next time.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
6 pages my first playthrough. I was playing with 2 of my friends in the room and we screamed like little girls when he caught me.

This. Game. Is. Horrifying.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Honestly, once you realize that he isn't actually chasing you, it becomes much less terrifying.

I mean, at that point, your only fear is that he appears directly in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back