• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slender - Free Survival Horror Slender Man Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Learned two things while playing this morning: When the screen goes static it doesn't mean you've lost, as long as you don't see Slender it's you won't die (before I always made the mistake of looking around to find him), and when you hear him teleport behind you it doesn't mean instant death.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Watched PewDiePies lets play and thought that this game looked pretty scary, even if the aforementioned commentary only proceeded to be hilarious.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
^no

Also the first time I got caught he teleported behind me I didn't have the option of running away. He literally stopped me and turned me around, which by then it was an instant game over.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I just looked it up

[video=youtube;KADPpifLnQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KADPpifLnQk[/video]

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;uvYrA9rCjy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvYrA9rCjy4&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Enjoy.

Edit:

NxK6r.jpg

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Just played this for the first time.
I was able to get away with four notes before seeing Slender once.
And then my flashlight went out.
And I was in that bathroom.
And had to turn around.
Then dead.

The hilarious thing is that my friend watching over livestream got scared more then me. He screamed, according to my other friends. xD

honeymade

[video=youtube;uvYrA9rCjy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvYrA9rCjy4&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Enjoy.

Edit:

NxK6r.jpg

I lol'ed xD goodjob! and yeah right like I'll play this game. I like to watch survival horror and watch the people kill themselves over stupid stuffs XD not actually be in it!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I was told that Slendy doesn't show up until after you collect the first letter. That. Was a fucking lie. I spent the first few minutes taking my time, looking through the game thinking he wasn't going to show up yet so I was completely unprepared when he did show up. Good thing he caught me in the bathroom, best place to shit your self.

I need to get the upgraded version of this though, it lags like Hell on my computer.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's the upgraded version that lets you live until you get your first page.

That's good to know, I seriously need to get that one then. Do you know if it tends to have less lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back