• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slender - Free Survival Horror Slender Man Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
0.9.5 update is out and holy kupo that fog

[video=youtube;xaEZA-5THZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaEZA-5THZc[/video]

Download links are on the game's website here

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
If Slender Man is just a stationary character that is teleported randomly depending on player position, it actually makes the game easier if you are willing to play slower. Just turn slowly. If you start to see his weird ass arms, you can turn the other way and walk a bit and I bet the game shifts him. It looks like you don't lose if you don't look at him completely. The only reason you are shitting yourself is because of the atmosphere.

THE GAME

How the fuck does this game scare the crap out of people? I will never understand...

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
If Slender Man is just a stationary character that is teleported randomly depending on player position, it actually makes the game easier if you are willing to play slower. Just turn slowly. If you start to see his weird ass arms, you can turn the other way and walk a bit and I bet the game shifts him. It looks like you don't lose if you don't look at him completely. The only reason you are shitting yourself is because of the atmosphere.

Not if you turn around to look only to find out that he's right in front of you (it's all over by then). And he can catch up to you when you're running, stop you, turn you around and kill you. That's how I died my first play through.

If you keep tabs on how closely he's trailing you then yeah it's not as hard but that's not always the case.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Eh, it only makes sense for them to make it. Why not make a profit on a game that has become so popular?
I won't buy it, the original wasn't even that fun after a few games, but if they are willing to make a better game I don't see how it would hurt.

What I wan't to know is why hasn't someone made a weeping angel mod for this game yet?!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As long as they don't price it as a full blown game, I think I'd pick it up (after seeing reception of it first, though). It sounds like it will be going for a more of an Amnesia-type game. I find Amnesia absolutely great, and Slender was able to get a few jumps out of me, so why not.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I really feel like recording myself playing this, but I'd scream like a girl.
Actually that's the funny thing everytime Slender is recorded. I'll give it a shot.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I have a fear of inevitability and this game really goes into that fear. I KNOW he's going to get me. I KNOW he's coming for me. But when? I can't stand it. Almost cried one time out of fear. Why does this game do this to me? I can fight men 3x my size but, can't handle Slender.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I think once the mystery of the game was revealed (i.e. he only appears behind you therefore can't ever really get you if you always walk forward) the fear factor of the game was severely reduced.

Shawty

Awards
Started playing Slender for the first time today with my friend in class. After collecting 2 pages I turned around and there he was, I almost had a heart attack and started screaming. Completely forgot I was still in class and everyone was staring at me like what the hell is wrong with you lol. I really want to continue playing but I'm too scared right now.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
The only reason i find slender scary is the same reason i find amnesia dark descent scary. I can't defend my self.

One problem that horror games tend to have is overpowering the player too much. If there is any reason why Slender was scary at first, it's because you're unable to defend yourself. That and it stops being scary once you know start to know more about his "movements" so to speak.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet (I looked over the thread and didn't see any posts regarding the topic):

Slender Man's Shadow

Same game-play, different maps. Arguably superior graphics. Knock yourselves out.

theirlosthearts

Awards
After downloading the game and I dunno how many clones, I'm nearly ready to play. I'm going to wait until I can do it late at night with no lights or anything. Kinda reminds me of dreams I used to have where I was always running from things. Hope I don't freak out to much.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet (I looked over the thread and didn't see any posts regarding the topic):

Slender Man's Shadow

Same game-play, different maps. Arguably superior graphics. Knock yourselves out.

I guess it wasn't mentioned because this topic was more or less dedicated to a specific Slender Man game. There are a few roaming the internet including custom stories.

Will check out the one in your link though.

Anmesha player

HA HA i win 2 times and im not scard if my tiyping sucks or spelling my key bord is mest up and i play anmesha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back