• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slight possiblity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I was thinking after nomura said wed be able to tell the difference between Roxas and Ven after this game it came to that maybe there the same people?
Ive noticed that there the inverse and what not.
Maybe Roxas is the result of MX?

Sexy Angel
ehh.... how would roxas/ven wind up inside sora then? And what would Soras' and MX's relationship be?

i dunno. this is kinda average.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
you need to think outside of the box
out of the box out of the box

Captain Garlock

Well theres a possibility that that true to DI caused something odd to happen?
I dont know D:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
So that means Ven is inside Sora too?! This game needs to come out already.

Captain Garlock

The only thing that could make one come this conclusion is...

-The inverse that the two share
-Nomuras interview that strikes me as odd becuase he said wed be able to tell the difference between tot he two.
-The fact that they have to have some connection but what it is is unknown
-We know he was having issues with some kind of internal conflict
-MX did something to him as well.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Still too many unanswered questions, but I do see how you came to the conclusion.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe it isnt physical.. Maybe its Mental
like a Memory when you look at someone and remember them in time..
SO when Sora was Little he saw Ven, Riku saw Terra?
everything is connected with memories even though you might not remember it is still there.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I really don't like all of these "Roxas is Ven" things. Roxas is Sora's nobody, end of story. Nomura said you will be able to tell the difference between the two by the end of BBS, which means they aren't combined. And, of course, Roxas is Sora's nobody.

Although, as much as I hate to admit it, there has to be some sort of connection. Nomura is trying to make us wonder, because he posted this question in a recent translated magazine...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
if im not mistaking nomura said ven and roxas are not the same person o_____O;;

Captain Garlock

Show me that interview..with those exact words...they may not be the same person but they are the same person.

Addvix

how bout something like this. obviously i can't give a lot of information, because there isn't any until this freakin game comes out, but what if something happens in bbs to Sora. i mean kid Sora and kid Riku are featured in the game, and Ven is seen as Destiny Islands, so, idk, SOMETHING happens, and the end result is that Sora's heart is inside Ven's body. Now hold on a second. Consider this. In the KH universe memories are stored in the heart, and being that it would be Sora's heart and all of his memories, the outward physical appearance of the new Sora/Ven person would be Sora. But being that the body is technically Ven, when Sora became a heartless, and his body was released, it would be in the form of Ven. The name Roxas was given to "Ven" by Xemnas because he was Sora's nobody. Being that Ven's clothing is a mix of Sora's and Roxas's, it would make sense then that part of the clothing became Sora's and the other part became Roxas's. Anyway basic theory. Obviously not gonna know for sure until the game comes out, but whadya think Reno?

TerraFTW!

I think its funny when a Noob posts a theory EXACTLY like this everyone blows it out of poportion. But when someone with 1000+ posts does it you all agree with him :/

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Wait... Sora is the one inside Ven? That's a new one. What happens over the years where Kairi appears and they all become childhood friends though?

EDIT: I try to listen to everyone...

Captain Garlock

I like the theory in fatc thats one ive always had thought up.
I think the name of the world is another factor that proves this =/

Dude thats because i actually showed me proof D:
Noobs just say hey dude they look alike yeah boi

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think its funny when a Noob posts a theory EXACTLY like this everyone blows it out of poportion. But when someone with 1000+ posts does it you all agree with him :/

I don't even consider three sentences (two questions) a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back