• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small bits of News

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticWarrior

At KHU(should be on the front page)...

As you can expect news is a bit slow after the Square-Enix Party 2005, but there are still a few things left to be found!

There was an issue of Weekly Jump that was released a few days ago and I have a couple of details from the magazine:

-There was appearantly a small interview
-They made a new game engine for the large battle scenes to make it seem like your fighting a ton of Heartless.
-There is some sort of secret about Minnie's ring
-Each Order/Organization member is attributed an element and a certain type of Nobody

In other news there is a picture of the first KH2 action figure! There was also a KH2 Sora announced but no pictures. And they will be released in December in time for the release of KH2 for 1029 Yen($9.30 USD,€7.56)

1DSCF0023.JPG

Small bits of news, but better than nothing. Enjoy.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Cool, Id totally buy that Mickey figure. Minnies Ring huh, wounder whats that all about. But about the Figure i'll totallt dish out $10 for a clocked Mickey

cursed keyblade

thanx for the news, but i realy hope the game comes out by december 1 becuz thats my b-day.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Each org has an element...

Axel= fire
Larkxene= lighnting
Zexion=wind
Lexaeus=earth
Marluxia=plants
Vexen= ice

and has their own nobody?

Axel= riku
Larkxene= riku
Zexion=riku
Lexaeus=riku
Marluxia=riku
Vexen= riku

Eh.....just a guess

Counterpart

tetraalmasy said:

Axel= fire
Larkxene= lighnting
Zexion=wind
Lexaeus=earth
Marluxia=plants
Vexen= ice

and has their own nobody?

Axel= riku
Larkxene= riku
Zexion=riku
Lexaeus=riku
Marluxia=riku
Vexen= riku

Eh.....just a guess

I don't think Riku is everybodies nobody.Sora and Kairi has lost their hearts too.I think Axel is one of Sora nobody and of course the females are Kairi's nobody.Also Xaldin uses wind element and Demix uses Water element.

P.S.I want to read that interview!!!!

Yanos_Darkspawn

tetraalmasy said:

Axel= fire
Larkxene= lighnting
Zexion=wind
Lexaeus=earth
Marluxia=plants
Vexen= ice

Zexion wind? I dont think so, cause you dont fight him and in any case he uses light and illusins agaist Riku, so I dont know what´s his element, but wind, why would he be that?

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
last time i checked. Xaldin=wind, zexion=n/a, and demix=water. so how many elements are there?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Here are the ones we have so far:

Xaldin - Wind
Vexen - Ice
Lexaeus - Earth
Zexion - Probably nothing, since he never fights
Axel - Fire
Demix - Water
Marluxia - Umm... Roses?
Larxene - Lighting

What's left? There's poison, gravity, darkness, and holy/light. If Riku really is in the Order, I'd say either he or the Enigmatic Man has the element of Darkness and DiZ has the element of Holy/Light. That leaves Poison and Gravity for the old man and the woman.

But seriously, Roses? No wonder Vexen didn't like Marluxia.

edit: Oh, I forgot about Time. Time is another one we don't have.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
If we assume that Zexion never had an element in the first place, then there's enough elements to go around for the Order characters we don't know about. However, if Zexion did have an element, they may have to completely make up an element like they did for Marluxia.

Based on what happened when Sora fights the Enigmatic Man in Final Mix, I'd say he's either Darkness or something made up, like Energy or something. He does have those light saber-ish energy weapons.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
wasntr zexion the oldest member is so he couuld be the unknown with the mustache that was seen in the potc world cuz it is a year after com i think all the org members will come back n-e wayz the little bit of info is something i guess

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
No, Zexion is dead.

I've thought about it some and Illusion could be an element for Zexion to control. It's the closest thing that comes to what little we see of his abilities in Chain of Memories.

E

Ecstacy

um when they say everyone has their own nobody i i think they mean that the people they once were all have a nobody. like axel is his old self's nobody. seems like mis wording :)

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back