• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small news snippet on Crown Stickers.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Good to know more finally. :D This feature I've been very curious about. Anyway, isn't there a feature sorta similar to this to hunt for ice cream materials called Prize Pots? The hidden factor makes it very similar...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Good to know more finally. :D This feature I've been very curious about. Anyway, isn't there a feature sorta similar to this to hunt for ice cream materials called Prize Pots? The hidden factor makes it very similar...

It's not really similar. If you play or watch gameplay vids of KH2FM you know what crown stickers are. Basically, you'd go to secret treasure chests, find a puzzle piece and then when you have all the pieces, you complete the puzzle. When you finish the puzzle, it becomes a sticker, which gives you a new rare item.

The prize bots are Unversed that randomly appear and when you attack them, they give you orbs that you can collect as the ice cream materials. They're more like the Bulky Vendor Heartless from KH2 than the crown stickers.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It's not really similar. If you play or watch gameplay vids of KH2FM you know what crown stickers are. Basically, you'd go to secret treasure chests, find a puzzle piece and then when you have all the pieces, you complete the puzzle. When you finish the puzzle, it becomes a sticker, which gives you a new rare item.

The prize bots are Unversed that randomly appear and when you attack them, they give you orbs that you can collect as the ice cream materials. They're more like the Bulky Vendor Heartless from KH2 than the crown stickers.

Good to know. And no, I'm not to informed about FMs.

Pestilence

Awards
This kinda thing is what was missing in KH2. Good to gave some ''real'' collectables in game other than normal treasure chests <3.

Gram

Banned
Awards
is it like those things in kh2fm?
hell yeah!

This kinda thing is what was missing in KH2. Good to gave some ''real'' collectables in game other than normal treasure chests <3.
This^

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Hm, that'd be beast. That be something I'd prolly enjoy collecting those throughout the story.

Will someone buy me a PSP already?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back