• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Small Spoilers) Final Form Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

Ok when you read the description of final form it says "A form which unleashes the keyblade's true power" now i was trying to think about what this meant when I came up with two theory's. The first is simple. The nobody's were the only ones who could weild twilight due to their being caught inbetween light and darkness. The power of twilight is a void. But when Roxas fused into Sora, he recieved the power of twilight, and when focused through a heart, gave him power of light and darkness. The other theory is about the keyblades dual destiny. When Sora went through the Dive into the Heart in the first game, he, being a person of peace and care, received the keyblade as the weapon that would"bring peace and harmony to the world." But when Roxas whent through the dive into the heart, being a nobody and as such an incomplete being of a chaotic and incomplete nature, recieved the keyblade as a weapon that would "bring chaos and ruin upon the world." But since he didn't have a heart, he went into Sora's, and awakened the power there. This way Sora had the power of peace and destruction, allowing the keyblade to take a both paths, giving it a choice, thus giving it a mind of its own, which is why it can attack by itself in final form. Anyway tell me which makes more sense or which is a better theory.

keyblademaster33

i think that your second theory makes a little more sense. although, it could just be like the opposite of the antiform. the anti form takes away from the stats, while the final form "unleashes the true power of the keyblade". im probably wrong though.

ordaXjn

yes DiZ made him go through the dive through the heart to help him remember sora and what the keyblade does, urging him to meet sora and join with him, so sora has his true power

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I don't think it was a computer sim, one, you could die, which was the first time you could. 2 The Twilight Thorn, and 3 You are in the World that Never Was during it (I researched this cause that timer thing was bugging the crap out of me, so I investigated at what place in the game the World That Never Was timer goes up, and it seems to be Serenity Station and all that.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
...what? what the hell do you mean by the timer?

and twilight thorn was a nobody that hacked into the simulator, just like axel or the usk, or it could ahve been made by diz, who know, all i know for sure is that the dive into the heart roxas had was inside the simulator

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
When TWTNW first becomes available and you can pilot your gummi ship there, (before you open the gate at Twilight Town) the world timer appears, the first time it was 3 minutes on Proud, I was intrigued, so I envestigated when I played standard, I spent 7 minutes in the road to the heart (I did this at alot of places to try to figure out where the timer came from) and when I finally accesed TWTNW, lo and behold, the world timer was all ready at 7 mintues. Serenity Station is in the World that Never Was (Please somebody tell me where the timer starts if that is not right.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Dang, I was really hoping that you knew too, I would PM Xaldin, but since I have been a lurker for 7 months and only joined yesterday, I don't think I have the right too.

R

Riku's Dawn

The power of twilight is in-between so it can use both light and darkness.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
SOLDIER Cloud said:
When TWTNW first becomes available and you can pilot your gummi ship there, (before you open the gate at Twilight Town) the world timer appears, the first time it was 3 minutes on Proud, I was intrigued, so I envestigated when I played standard, I spent 7 minutes in the road to the heart (I did this at alot of places to try to figure out where the timer came from) and when I finally accesed TWTNW, lo and behold, the world timer was all ready at 7 mintues. Serenity Station is in the World that Never Was (Please somebody tell me where the timer starts if that is not right.

I would have never thought of doing that. You've right, it does show that you've already been to TWTNW. I also believe that the room Namine talked to after the battle was als oin TWTNW. I think Riku went there to pick up Roxas and throw him back in TT.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I thought that room was in Castle Oblivion, which would be in the twilight realm, so that would work. Still wish I knew for sure where that timer starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back