• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

smaller details......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

I seem to be obsessed w/ nit-picking through all of the things yet to be explained in KH2, so here goes! In the command menu yu have yur basic stuff, but when u switch to the secondary command menu you get:

Attack
?
Party
Drive

What is the ? for, does it handle stuff like oooooooooooooooo Bushido or special attacks? hmm..... weird. what do you all think?

Lupuscurrit

It means to open chests and stuff

Edit- Like in Kh one it was empty or something like that it may of had the ? i dun remeber

EnoehT

not if u look at gamplay footage and are very quick to pause the game. in sum of the english footage doohickies (whoo) you can see that when sora is about to go drive mode it goes to that menu an there is that blasted ? mark. so It wouldnt be for items. then again what the hell do I know?

Keji

the triangle thing is activated when something appears over an enemy i think..
i'm betting that slot is for the magic

Counterpart

the triangle button is the reaction button and is used for the opening of chests now.That "?" there could be skills you can use in the form when you learn them.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think it is for special moves associated with drive. like maybe in some drive forms u have an ultimate move sorta like trinity limit or something. but i dont know that would be cool to have one special move that is spefic to a drive form. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back