• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sneak preview for KH3 in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khobsessed01

Awards
Does anyone else hope that at the end of BBS, after the ending credits, they will have a secret movie previewing KH3? I certainly hope they put one in!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
somehow i don't think they will... i mean, in the end... the preview will be of ten atleast years later.... then again... they did it with BBS trailer... i dunno lol

khobsessed01

Awards
Since this will have a connection to KH3, I think a preview for the game would be a good thing.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
yeah it would... maybe the trailer for KH3 will be in 358/2 Days instead

keybladespower#5

i was thinking for the previews we could have the beginning of the preview in BBS the middle in 358/2 Days and the end in coded

UrbanQuattrus

Nomura has mentioned several times a fourth title he wants to do in addition to these three spinoffs. The way I figure it, the first three will probably hint at, or maybe show trailers for, that fourth spinoff, and that game will lead into KH3.

D

Divine Light

its weird i think if it was in anyone id be in coded sense it takes place after KH2.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
I hope it's not the end of Crisis Core where they just showed you a trailer of FF7. But maybe they'll do the Dirge of Cerburus ending with and old enemy rising from the ashes and picking up the dead one (though I highly doubt either of them)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I don't know... I imagined they could do a secret trailer with AtW finding Xehanort at Radiant Garden and after the words "and then a new story began - new hero - new fate - one ennemy" or something like that...

Though they could too show something concerning an experiment of Xehanort which will be capital in KH3...

My last guess is that if the whole story is seen by somebody like Data etc, at the end, there is the one who watched it who is revealed, and then my guess is again, Xehanort...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Each new came will have a part of the KH3 Secret ending, that's what I think. Each one has a part of the ending, yes even Coded.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
No, if my memory are good, we only saw the pic of Roxas after beating Reverse/Rebirth... Or we saw it in beating Sora's mode after having beaten Reverse/Rebirth, not sure... In all case, there was only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back