• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

snow white and cinderalla worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom_Key69

do you think they will have worlds for snow white and cinderalla? they appear in KH so it would make sence to be able to go to their worlds and top go to all the princesses of heart's worlds don't you agree?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
it would be cool but i really doubt it. even though it might happen. i want it to happen because i want more world s and the bosses for those world would be unkowns and/or heartless bosses. it would be cool.

Kingdom_Key69

I think it will happen. KH2 is going to twice as long and several of the princesses already have worlds that you go to.

pathtotwilight12

UnkownSora21 said:
it would be cool but i really doubt it. even though it might happen. i want it to happen because i want more world s and the bosses for those world would be unkowns and/or heartless bosses. it would be cool.
especially if they made it as cool as the dragon heartless in mulan's world

keepfarming

i doubt there will be worlds for them because their worlds dont have anything special about them: Snow White is in the middle of a forest and cinderella is in a town....not very exciting or its like beauty/Beast land(which is exciting!)

Kingdom_Key69

they could make them intresting and they have worlds that are towns ie traverse town twilight town and wonderland is largley a forest

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I'm absolutely ecstatic that Beauty and the Beast are in KH2, it's one of my favorite Disney movies! Along with Aladin and the Lion King...Umm...yeah, I think it would be awesome to have the princess worlds, but I highly dout it. Maybe they'll mention the princesss' though, just because I think they're worth mentioning.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
well it is possible...i mean c'mon they are charecters we know that are there!of course well get those worlds! they wouldent just dissaper...also like the pride rock suggjestion! simba was a summon and his world did come back! so ya there will be princesses worlds on my terms!

00 lew

they will have to at some stage if they dont then we will never know where they came from

mattdelig29

I bet Sora is going to meet up with the princesses somewhere along the line, but I would despise a world for cinderella. What would we do? Take her to the ball? That's no fun.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
*cackling* Wouldn't it be hilarious to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy shrunk down to mouse-size fighting Lucifer alongside Jaques and Gus?

Oh, to see Cinderella's challet from the size of a mouse... going through all the secret passages for the critters, flying on the birds... o_o climbing those stairs. *grins* though Sora could use the keyblade to hoist himself up the stairs. After all, in the movie Jaques and Gus had to get the key to Cinderella's room upstairs before the Duke left with the glass slipper.

Chasing the "flying on the birds" idea... what if they did Cinderella's world as a mini-game world, like Winnie the Pooh? I mean... what if you had to deliver a message to one of the other mice, but you can't get across the yard on foot because Lucifer is guarding the door, so you had to ride on one of the birds and dodge obstacles? There could be a food-gathering game, too... you could choose to either help gather the food or fend off Lucifer from the other mice.

Maybe you'd have to do all these games to become normal-sized again... and once you were normal, you'd have to keep her from meeting the wrong prince at the ball, like a Heartless or Nobody posing as the prince.

Don't quote me or take me seriously, I'm just rambling.

*mutters* So what if I watched Cinderella recently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back