• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snow White world in Birth by Sleep - Official Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I was just looking at the new scans and in the scan with BBS and coded pics, I saw a pic of Terra fghting something outside a house. And in my opinion that house look like the seven dwarves house!

Or what do you think?

Seikay

Re: Snow White world in BBS?

I was just looking at the new scans and in the scan with BBS and coded pics, I saw a pic of Terra fghting something outside a house. And in my opinion that house look like the seven dwarves house!

Or what do you think?

Thats what I thought to. Though I guess it could be Cinderella.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member

Because i know for a fact that it is Snow White. Go and watch Snow White, it is the seven dwarfs cottage.

Seikay

So your saying that Snow White is the only Disney Movie with houses like that?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member

Ok then I'm about 99% sure. It also has the dark woods in the background that she ran through before ending up at the seven dwarfs cottage. Who else's cottage would it be?

Seikay

Ok then I'm about 99% sure. It also has the dark woods in the background that she ran through before ending up at the seven dwarfs cottage. Who else's cottage would it be?

A civilians? Im almost sure its a Snow White world but Im not so sure its the Seven Dwarfs Cottage.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member

If I was wrong, I wouldn't be so adament about it. It was being discussed before and i couldn't find a good pic to prove my point. But, I have really good visual memory, so I have been trying to prove that it is Snow White's.

bas2804

Then we will have seen all of the princesses worlds:)
I'm Happy !!!

Stars

リク

Or what do you think?

Yeah.. that was snow white world..

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Hmm I think this means that we are infact having Snow white and also Sleeping Beauty's world that perhaps it means that the Princess' of heart will have an imapct on BBS... Interesting...

Blink Me

its way good that theres a snow white world. hopefully we'll be seeing the 7 dwarves. go grumpy.

Stars

リク

I think not all the princesses appear in BBS, maybe it will shown how the princess being separated to other world..

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

I think not all the princesses appear in BBS, maybe it will shown how the princess being separated to other world..

Snow White's world was taken by the heartless. Snow White Said so, Auroa's world was Melificent's, well it's obvious what happened there... According to Fairy Godmother her world was taken too, Ciderella came from there and we know about Jasmine, Belle and Kairi because of the time through KH. I guess what I would like to learn about is Kairi leaving Hollow Bastion, as it wasn't completely taken but it's inhabitants had to flee... That makes me a bit curious... So I would disagree with you and stick to perhaps maybe we have to try to protect them. My guess is MOST of the Princess, were scattered after VAT'S time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back