• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, about Mickey's letter...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
he didnt need to explain namine pretty much told us everything to know

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
DATA Namine told DATA Sora, who was pretty much like an avatar Mickey was using to find things out. The real Sora doesn't know anything apart from what was in that letter.

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Mickey probably forget Ven because of Castle Oblivion...?
uuuh no how can it be because of Castle Oblivion? the one who took memories was namine not Castle Oblivion xD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, and if she did mess with Mickey while he was there in CoM, then he would have had to go in a pod. But he didn't.

Yuuki

Yeah, and if she did mess with Mickey while he was there in CoM, then he would have had to go in a pod. But he didn't.
indeed. plus we're not exactly sure if he forgot about ven since mickey never met roxas =/

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
DATA Namine told DATA Sora, who was pretty much like an avatar Mickey was using to find things out. The real Sora doesn't know anything apart from what was in that letter.

Really? I watched the endings of Coded, and Namine doesn't ell data Sora much about Terra, Ventus, or Aqua (she doesn't even say their names).

Yuuki

You mean.. Namine can took Mickey memories too?
mickey wasnt exactly in castle oblivion to begin with. he was more like just connected with riku's heart and was able to talk to him because of it. so i dont see how namine can take mickey's memories. so no i dont believe namine took away some of mickey's memories

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Really? I watched the endings of Coded, and Namine doesn't ell data Sora much about Terra, Ventus, or Aqua (she doesn't even say their names).

The thing you watched would have been the proper CG cutscene; before that part is more of the conversation, but it's done with sprites. She doesn't mention them by name in that part, but their faces all flash up.

slymaster16

The thing you watched would have been the proper CG cutscene; before that part is more of the conversation, but it's done with sprites. She doesn't mention them by name in that part, but their faces all flash up.

Do you have a link to the video?

Stars

リク
mickey wasnt exactly in castle oblivion to begin with. he was more like just connected with riku's heart and was able to talk to him because of it. so i dont see how namine can take mickey's memories. so no i dont believe namine took away some of mickey's memories

Oh uh.. I thought Namine could only mess up with Sora memories...

7thspade

You guys realize Mickey isn't actually a real person, right?
No way! Really?

If the letter revealed too much it wouldn't leave us anything to wonder about. Maybe Nomura doesn't even have the story written down yet.

I'm thinking that Sora will find Aqua purely by chance, probably during some kind of show down with an enemy from the next games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back