• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, about that MX's Nobody...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I made a thread recently explaining the possibility of YMX being a developed seed of MX. Going by with that theory, I've come to realize a slightly different scenario. What if YMX's sleeping heart, instead of being part of Apprentice Xehanort's heart, stayed behind with MX's body when MX released his heart? We would have another Roxas case, I'd imagine; Sleeping heart inside of a Nobody, same physique as YMX, etc.

Perhaps another potential seed of MX? Maybe even without YMX's heart in the equation, just MX's (possible) Nobody.

Nayru's Love

Awards
If that were the case, then MX's Nobody would've spawned right there, similar to how XH didn't disappear after ejecting Riku's heart. If anything were to have been created, it'd have to be a (special) Nobody.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I made a thread recently explaining the possibility of YMX being a developed seed of MX. Going by with that theory, I've come to realize a slightly different scenario. What if YMX's sleeping heart, instead of being part of Apprentice Xehanort's heart, stayed behind with MX's body when MX released his heart? We would have another Roxas case, I'd imagine; Sleeping heart inside of a Nobody, same physique as YMX, etc.

Perhaps another potential seed of MX? Maybe even without YMX's heart in the equation, just MX's (possible) Nobody.

While I do believe MX did create a nobody when he shed his body to possess Terra's, I doubt YMX has anything to do it. But I do think that MX's first nobody may be one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness.

Seighart

Awards
Didn't Xehanort extract his own heart (havent played bbs in a while to remember clearly) like Sora did? If so, he should have created a heartless and a nobody...so yeah his nobody AND heartless could be there. Of course, unless they were both destroyed.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Sora and MX were two different situations. Sora opened up his heart to darkness, whereas MX released his heart from his body. Sora's heart ended up becoming a Heartless. MX's heart, on the other hand, wasn't overcome by darkness, so his heart stayed as it was and took over Terra's body.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Didn't Xehanort extract his own heart (havent played bbs in a while to remember clearly) like Sora did? If so, he should have created a heartless and a nobody...so yeah his nobody AND heartless could be there. Of course, unless they were both destroyed.

Xehanort didn't create a Heartless because when he unlocked his own heart it didn't succumb to darkness. He used it to invade Terra's body so it didn't fell to darkness.
Furthermore, Xehanort used a normal Keyblade and not the Keyblade of People's Hearts like Sora did in KH 1.
The special ability of the KoPH is that it exposes the heart in question to its own darkness and causes it to be swallowed by it.

Seeing that now, the whole point is actually moot since MX cannot have created a "Nobody" at all since in order for a Nobody to be born the heart must be lost to darkness and become a Heartless.
No Heartless, no Nobody, pretty simple actually.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Seeing that now, the whole point is actually moot since MX cannot have created a "Nobody" at all since in order for a Nobody to be born the heart must be lost to darkness and become a Heartless.
No Heartless, no Nobody, pretty simple actually.

I feel that if it were that simple, even Nomura would have just given us a straight answer when asked the question directly. Thinking about it, it seems possible for people without Heartless to give birth to a Nobody. The idea stating otherwise may have came from the fact that those who can't produce Heartless (the seven PoH) can't produce Nobodies (naturally, anyways). This is because their bodies don't leave the RoL. With cases like MX's, though, their bodies do leave the RoL, giving way to the possibility of a Nobody.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I feel that if it were that simple, even Nomura would have just given us a straight answer when asked the question directly. Thinking about it, it seems possible for people without Heartless to give birth to a Nobody. The idea stating otherwise may have came from the fact that those who can't produce Heartless (the seven PoH) can't produce Nobodies (naturally, anyways). This is because their bodies don't leave the RoL. With cases like MX's, though, their bodies do leave the RoL, giving way to the possibility of a Nobody.

That's all too wishy-washy in the realm of speculaton though as Yen Sid in KH2 clearly stated becoming a Heartless is a condition for a Nobody to be spawned.
And please, no mention of Naminé since she technically isn't even a Nobody and her birth was also only possible because Kairi's heart was inside Sora and Sora's body was used as an intermediary.
I also don't remember Nomura ever hinting at there being another Nobody of Xehanort. There is Xemnas and that's it.

Nayru's Love

Awards
DDD showed how Braig got his heart extracted; he's the perfect example of how you don't need to become a Heartless to spawn a Nobody.

iLeen

Awards
DDD showed how Braig got his heart extracted; he's the perfect example of how you don't need to become a Heartless to spawn a Nobody.

Aa, I see.

But didn't he have a Heartless? It was just a normal Heartless though, not a humanoid Heartless like Terranort's.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Aa, I see.

But didn't he have a Heartless? It was just a normal Heartless though, not a humanoid Heartless like Terranort's.

Not sure. I would have to dig through quite a few interviews to clarify what exactly happened to the Org members, and if they all shared the same fate. What's important, though, is that Braig didn't turn into a Heartless when he discarded his body.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Not sure. I would have to dig through quite a few interviews to clarify what exactly happened to the Org members, and if they all shared the same fate. What's important, though, is that Braig didn't turn into a Heartless when he discarded his body.
Nayru, every organization member turned into a heartless. the reason why the effects took slower is we don't know yet. When Braig got his heart extracted he fell down to the floor and you can see darkness coming out from his body. for all we know they turned into heartless after. But Nomura said the members turned into heartless and the only one who kept his humanoid form was Xehanort.

besides you have to become a heartless to get a nobody. kairi is proof of this.

Nayru's Love

Awards
That was his heart, not darkness. Why would darkness be spewing out of him after being hit by a keyblade? If he turned into a Heartless then, shouldn't Eraqus have become a Heartless, too, assuming their situations were identical? The only keyblade capable of releasing your darkness is the Keyblade of Peoples' Heart. Xehanort released Braig's heart, which doesn't equate to Braig becoming a Heartless. It looks more like a lot more like a heart than darkness, anyways; keep on comparing it to when MX released his heart, and you'll see it. If Braig became a Heartless later, it wouldn't make sense for Xigbar to spawn at the time he becomes a Heartless. What would the heart have rejected if it already left the body?

I don't recall Nomura ever explicitly stating that the majority of the Organization were born as a result of becoming Heartless. The most I can remember was him saying "probably" to a question regarding if the Org had Heartless out there in the hordes. With someone as ambiguous as Nomura, explication is pretty vital.
(You'll have to forgive me for lack of actual Nomura quotes; apparently, my old archive has been deleted since I can't find it in my list of started threads.)

iLeen

Awards
That was his heart, not darkness. Why would darkness be spewing out of him after being hit by a keyblade? If he turned into a Heartless then, shouldn't Eraqus have become a Heartless, too, assuming their situations were identical?

This is why we assume (and also thanks to Nomura's hints) that Eraqus' heart entered Terra, therefore no Heartless:] As for his Nobody, I guess that would be in the same question as to where MX's Nobody is at, if there is any at all.

The only keyblade capable of releasing your darkness is the Keyblade of Peoples' Heart. Xehanort released Braig's heart, which doesn't equate to Braig becoming a Heartless. It looks more like a lot more like a heart than darkness, anyways; keep on comparing it to when MX released his heart, and you'll see it. If Braig became a Heartless later, it wouldn't make sense for Xigbar to spawn at the time he becomes a Heartless. What would the heart have rejected if it already left the body?

The two other Organization members on the floor (Even and Ienzo was it?) had their bodies lying on the floor as well with darkness sprouting out, no Heartless there. I'm going with the whole it-took-a-while-to-become-a-Heartless process.

I don't recall Nomura ever explicitly stating that the majority of the Organization were born as a result of becoming Heartless. The most I can remember was him saying "probably" to a question regarding if the Org had Heartless out there in the hordes. With someone as ambiguous as Nomura, explication is pretty vital.
(You'll have to forgive me for lack of actual Nomura quotes; apparently, my old archive has been deleted since I can't find it in my list of started threads.)

Yeah, I'm gonna need to go back to the Nomura interviews in order to refresh my memory on that oneXD

Samhain

Bronze Member
just cause sora turned into a heartless quick when he lost is heart is unknown
you're most likely overthinking this

i highly doubt Nomura would have bothered to show that they turned into heartless. Either he doesnt know how they'll look and what type of heartless they would be and it wasnt relevant. point is they lost their hearts, become heartless then become nobodies.

Xehanort was the only special heartless along with Sora that retained their sense of self. that is fact.

iLeen

Awards
Xehanort was the only special heartless along with Sora that retained their sense of self. that is fact.

And that may be because they're both Keyblade wielders:3 Nah, just throwing that out there:p

Samhain

Bronze Member
technically Braig should be a keyblade wielder because he is "half" Xehanort but eh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back