• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So...About Zack...(smal really small spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
Okay so after beating final chapter, you get the wrap up thing's for all the world's...Now what I was worried bout is The Olympius one...You see Zack standing by the door then a feather...then Zacks gone... Does this mean we could be led to believe one of these two things:

1. Zack was taken away and will be back. He fought Sephiroth

2. It was a cheap way for Nomura to get rid of him...

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well i don't know if Zack was taken and will be back or was a cheap way to get rid of him but what i believe
is that the KH counter-parts of FF char. have nothing to do with the FF ones so even though it seems to be very unlikely to see Zack again personally i'd like him to make a comeback.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think Sephi killed him and Cloud knew him. So he was trying to get revenge or some shit

Radar

Bronze Member
I remember a thread on tis, somebody thought that sephiroth had actually killed zack. I dont know, who knows. I dont think anyone will unless they specificaly ask nomura about him or for some reason zack comes back in a later game (cant really see it happening)

Gram

Banned
Awards
Okay so after beating final chapter, you get the wrap up thing's for all the world's...Now what I was worried bout is The Olympius one...You see Zack standing by the door then a feather...then Zacks gone... Does this mean we could be led to believe one of these two things:

1. Zack was taken away and will be back. He fought Sephiroth

2. It was a cheap way for Nomura to get rid of him...

im going with number two.

CreativeGenius13

Well, Cloud says he's looking for someone in KHI. I presume that this is either Areith or Zack but he doesn't seem to be looking for Tifa or Areith in KHII or have any mention of that so I presume that he was looking for Zack. If he doesn't know that Zack is dead 10 years after he died, He could be either alive or Clucd is just an idiot.

Xenin

Banned
Well, Cloud says he's looking for someone in KHI. I presume that this is either Areith or Zack but he doesn't seem to be looking for Tifa or Areith in KHII or have any mention of that so I presume that he was looking for Zack. If he doesn't know that Zack is dead 10 years after he died, He could be either alive or Clucd is just an idiot.

I kinda always figured he was talking about Sephiroth but now that you bring that up...It could explain why he went to Olympius....hmmm

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
im pretty sure he was talking about Sephiroth. Back when kh1 was released (before crisis core), zack wasnt as important/popular as he is now, in fact he was just put in ffvii for a way to connect cloud with Aerith

Last edited:

FinalKingdmBlade

honestly, i think he's coming back, i mean think about it, he has to become a hero and go on that date with aqua ;)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I think he just sees the Feather and leaves in a hurry, recognizing it. And who says it has to be Sephiroth's? Remember, Genesis Rhapsodos Also had a Black Wing, and he's more of an enemy in CC than Sephiroth is, so for all we know, it could be him...

Dowhax

Bronze Member
In KH1, Cloud was looking for Aerith. I thought it became apparent during the credits when Cloud walked up to Aerith in Hollow Bastion's library.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
If Zack dies, so what? THAT WORLD IS CONNECTED TO THE UNDERWORLD.

If Zack was stolen away, then there comes some sort of explanation that Cloud is looking for Zack, and Cloud believes Sephiroth has something to do with it. It's possible that Cloud took a couple years to find out that he had been in Olympus Coliseum, and went there, and just coincidentally was there when Sora was there. There are plenty of routes Nomura and co. could take to find an excuse "perfect" for KH.

Xenin

Banned
In KH1, Cloud was looking for Aerith. I thought it became apparent during the credits when Cloud walked up to Aerith in Hollow Bastion's library.

Actually Cloud was introduced to Aerith in that scene.. Just sayin. And Wasn't Sephiroth not even in the original japanese KH?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
How do you know? He never mentions anything, and they never talk. I thought that Cloud was just being a little 'shy' becuase he finally found her. He was trying to stay cool while under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back