• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So....answered questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcstm

What unanswered questions about Kingdom Hearts did BbS answerer for you?
Also what other questions did it raise for you?

I was already sure about the Terra/Xehanort thing but it gave me a definitive answer that I thought was awesome especially the answer to Lingering Sentiment.

And why is Vanitas just like Sora but with black hair, I mean like how could he look like future Sora when he hasnt even grown up yet???

Last edited:

Ace Arcanum

Re: So....

I was already sure about the Terra/Xehanort thing but it gave me a definitive answer that I thought was awesome especially the answer to Lingering Sentiment.

I agree.....but one thing that i havent heard about yet is why ven asked to be erased, and what the role of the chasers are
:confused:

Kaiju-Z

Re: So....

1. Terra/Xehanort.
2. Who the "Chasers" were.
3. Who the hell was the guy in the black and red.
4. The Apprentices and other's Soembodies.
5. More on Sora's destiny.
6. Lingering Sentiment being cannon.

+ other questions I can't think of at the moment. (Night time *shakes fist*)

Kleith

Actually we still don't know who was dominant in Xehanort.

The secret ending demonstrates Ls isn't the full Terra, who is still inside his body, and he seems to take over the body when Braig talks to him at the end (and he has no yellow eyes, while when Mx has the body, he does, we've seen it wake up with yellow eyes in RG, saying he's Xehanort.)

Ace Arcanum

Actually we still don't know who was dominant in Xehanort.

The secret ending demonstrates Ls isn't the full Terra, who is still inside his body, and he seems to take over the body when Braig talks to him at the end (and he has no yellow eyes, while when Mx has the body, he does, we've seen it wake up with yellow eyes in RG, saying he's Xehanort.)

how would he lose his memories?

Kleith

Well there is no way to know that...

Braig implies that he never had his memories when he showed up in RG. But he still calls him "master" a few months later(as for master xehanort, he smiled when he heard that name coming out Terra's mouth) but after looking closely to him, he realizes it's not Mx anymore. I guess, since the yellow eyes disappear, Braig felt there wasn't the same darkness involved.

Maybe that's because MX and Terra are fighting. Till they don't decide whoever controls the body, it's an empty shell with no memories.

I really don't know, but they wouldn't have spent 5 minutes in the secret ending to show us Terra isn't stucked in LS but inside his own body, possibly coming back at the end, if it was irrelevant. Terra says he has a goal, and he wouldn't mind become dark in order to get it done... Maybe they do have memories... who knows ?

Maybe Xemnas can't use his keyblade because LS is having it ? But wouldn't he use Mx's one ?

They actually still didn't explain anything about Xehanort nor his alter egos.

Sorakun12

Where Ventus truely is.
How Eraqusis's Heart got into Terra.
How Did Aqua arrive in the realm of Darkness
How did her armor get to Radiant Garden.
What the letter is telling them.
How Namine, Axel, Xion, Roxas, Ansem, Lingering Sentiment, Ven, and Aqua play into KH3, or whatever the next game is.
When the secret ending showing characters above, besides Ansem and Aqua, take place.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Why is Aqua's Keyblade in the Chamber of Repose from Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+, the same keyblade that is found when Ansem the Wise, Xigbar, and Xaldin find Xehanort? Though she has never been seen wielding that Keyblade throughout the entire game?

Idk why...but she doesnt have that one anymore...because she now has Eraqus' keyblade.

Kentsu13

answered:
who vanitas is
who terranort is
how xemnas had the armor
y roxas & ven look alike
if ansem the wise was still alive after kh2

Questions left...
how did/y is aqua (& ansem) in realm of darkness
how was MX able to "summon" KH
wat was the big "expolsion/light" at the end of terra's ending
where is CoW
y does vanitas look like sora
wat the letter from King mickey actually saids...
wats gonna happen in Kh3

Sorakun12

Questions left...
how did/y is aqua (& ansem) in realm of darkness
y does vanitas look like sora

Ansem is in the Realm of Darkness because when his machine exploded in KHII, that was the effect on him. He did say anything could happen.

The Big Light is the dissapearance of Kingdom hearts. It takes Terranort with him.

He looked like Ven because he is created from Ven's darkness.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Why is Aqua's Keyblade in the Chamber of Repose from Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+, the same keyblade that is found when Ansem the Wise, Xigbar, and Xaldin find Xehanort? Though she has never been seen wielding that Keyblade throughout the entire game?

I like how Nomura played that one, but I knew it.

After KH2, Nomura said that only SRM were the only Keybladers left.
Aqua might be alive after KH2, but she's lost the use of her Keyblade.
Though, that only ;leaves TLS.

I guess this classifies as a retcon.

Amulet

Where Ventus truely is.
How Did Aqua arrive in the realm of Darkness
How Namine, Axel, Xion, Roxas, Ansem, Lingering Sentiment, Ven, and Aqua play into KH3, or whatever the next game is.
When the secret ending showing characters above, besides Ansem and Aqua, take place.

I can help with the Eraqus question. When Eraqus was killed he vanished in balls of light, and after seeing when Xehanort unlocks his heart and transforms into Terranort, I think that when Eraqus was killed he just transfered his heart into Terra.

B

brosandi

It's the last Keyblade she unlocks before the final battle. Which is why you use it. It's the same with all the other characters, they're final Keyblade is the one from the Secret Ending. Quite smart actually.

Same way Kairi's got into Sora. Not much question.

Transported at the same time as Terranort.. Not much question.

That Sora is connected to all of these people, and he needs to set the connections right (aka, give Ven back his heart).

That was caused by Aqua destroying the X-Blade.

Aqua still has the use of her Keyblade after KH2. Ansem mentions it in their discussion, which, takes place after KH2.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
i would still like to know why aqua suddenly has eraqus's keyblade (i get that she lost her own (somehow) but how did she get eraqus's? cuz she is now a true master or something?)
how come when braig and AtW find terranort he still looks like terra but with bright silver hair and orange eyes? but a little while later he looks like kh2 xehanort with long white hair and brown eyes?

B

brosandi

i would still like to know why aqua suddenly has eraqus's keyblade (i get that she lost her own (somehow) but how did she get eraqus's? cuz she is now a true master or something?)
It was probably passed down. I expect this to be one of the first things answered in the Ultimania.

how come when braig and AtW find terranort he still looks like terra but with bright silver hair and orange eyes? but a little while later he looks like kh2 xehanort with long white hair and brown eyes?
Having two hearts probably affected the appearance a lot. I mean, look what one heart did to Roxas.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Idk why...but she doesnt have that one anymore...because she now has Eraqus' keyblade.

I know that, but it seems odd that the Keyblade that she was supposed to originally supposed to have was changed and, that means the Keyblade in the Chamber of Repose would have to also change. In stead of doing this he stuck the original designs into the game at the end and that's the Keyblade that is found in Radiant Garden along with her armor. Though she has the Keychain that her Keyblades new original form has. Also she can still wield so she could have easily just summoned it back whenever she pleased.

That Sora is connected to all of these people, and he needs to set the connections right (aka, give Ven back his heart).

We donn't know that for a fact, there has been no confirmation yet. So for now it's only a reasonable assumption based on what Sora said to Kairi.

Aqua still has the use of her Keyblade after KH2. Ansem mentions it in their discussion, which, takes place after KH2.

She did lose the ability to wield her Keyblade, she now uses Master Eraqus' Keyblade.

Having two hearts probably affected the appearance a lot. I mean, look what one heart did to Roxas.

Roxas has two hearts that affected him, Sora's and Ven's. Also Xehanort's hair grew over time, some time had passed, and his eyes' had probably changed to brown after the lack of exposure to Darkness. Though they apparently turn Gold/Amber again by the time he is a Heartless/ Nobody.

B

brosandi

We donn't know that for a fact, there has been no confirmation yet. So for now it's only a reasonable assumption based on what Sora said to Kairi.
-sigh- not everything needs to be outright confirmed and stated to know that's where it's heading.

"I have to put everything back that's connected to me" or whatever is rather straightforward and blunt, and shows why BBS was important to KH3 to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back