• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So are they in there or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenHeart

In the new interview video on KHU, the girl asks "What disney enviroments can we expect to be adventuring through, this time around? ", Nomura answers "....For Kingdom Hearts 2 we created everything from scratch , they were not re-using any of the similar worlds even if they do appear in Kingdom Hearts 2."

Do this mean that the old worlds from KH1 aren't gonna be in the game? Or they might appear but not be playable? What do you guys think, I'm confused. lol

I don't know

They also could be talking about the production of making KingdomHearts worlds turn to morning, evening, and night. Yes, they confirmed that, but they also said that wouldn't be for all of the worlds, you know like Twilight Town.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Fooooooor example, have you seen screens of the Alladin world..? It looks sooo much better. It still looks like the Alladin movie, just remodeled better then KH1. ^^

Claymore

yeah for now all we know of is Twilight Town will Traverse town in KH2 or will they make more towns for us to stop in.

DiZ'journey

its unknow whether or not traverse town will be in it i think thats the deep dive world just cuz of the buildings and the flashing sighs but it could be a brand new world or just not in the game at all!

Non-Existant One

Killer_Kitty said:
I think he means worlds in general. And bigger worlds would be interesting, though it's rather annoying when you get lost in games due to the size of a place that you're in.

Just in case you forgot. You have a map to help prevent you from backtracking. This map is one of many new features that is a part of KH2.

QUOTE=adventchildkiori]Wait is there any evidence saying Treverse Town is back? or Twilight Town the only town so far in kh2?[/QUOTE]

There was some evidence to support that fact. A few days ago there was a post about the buena vista (the English distributors for the KH series) site having some info about some of the new worlds to appear in KH2. This is pretty much what it says. straight from KHU, which they got from the official buena vista site.

"Features all the worlds from the original game, plus 6 exciting new worlds:
Steamboat Willie , The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and The Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean (based on film)"

Pay closer attention and you'll notice that ALL the worlds from Kingdom Hearts will be returning, meaning that in Kingdom Hearts 2 we will also be seeing:
- Traverse Town
- 100 Acre World
- Wonderland
- Deep Jungle
- Monstro
- Atlantica
- Neverland
- End of The World

For unclear reasons the site got taken down. It's speculated that S-E had them/forced them to take it down because it reaveled to much/ was revealed to early, and, or spoiled the surprise worlds that they wern't going to release. They were probably going to wait for the game to come out so everyone could find out for themselfs and actually be surprised by the other new things that KH2 has to offer. But even though this is a list of confirmed worlds by one of the distributors of the series it is not the final list. As I'm sure you've notice some of the worlds that we've already known to be in the game are not on the list. such as Disney Castle, Twilight Town, and so forth.

Now back to the main topic. There will still be an Alladin's world and all of those other places will be in the game aswell; it's just that they will be completely remodeled. For example, in KH2 Alladin's world (Agraba) will not look like it did in KH. It will have a completely different design to it. It will be far more extensive and or expansive. Whatever word floats your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back