• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So are they...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivionite

are roxas and ven the same person?

I mean we know that there are technically five soras (sora, roxas, xion, ven, and vanitas), but are roxas and ven the same person? or is roxas a completey seperate person but he forgot who he was? like ven has the ability to exist as roxas, but with half a heart and must return to sora, where he came from (somewhat, in a sense?) or is roxas someone who just has the looks of ven and influenced him through sora's heart..because like i said along time ago..i don't want something like a cutscene where sora is talking to two people who look the same (ven and roxas)

this is all very confusing...=\

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sure Roxas and Ven are different people. Some way or another, Ven's heart that was inside Sora affected his appearance to look like Ven. Roxas is still Sora's nobody, but I'm sure if Ven's heart wasn't in Sora, Roxas would probably look different.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I believe he is the same person, I just think he doesn't have Ven's memories and therefore doesn't know he is the same person xD Like the only reason his name is Roxas is that's the name Xemnas gives him........

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
that's a good question, but I don't think they are
Roxas is more connected to Sora than he is to ven since roxas is sora's nobody
the way i think of it is that if roxas supposedly didn't have ven's heart inside of him, he still would be sora's nobody but look a little different than he looks now

sleepfast

Website
myspace.com
IMO, Roxas probably only took on Ven's appearance, seeing as how he took his heart when he was created. I'm sure that their personalities are way off, and if they were the same person, wouldn't Roxas (being Ven) recall what happened to him and try to do something about it? This is subject to changing, of course. I'm not too sure on the whole idea. >.>

kaialone

I think theyre different persons.
First reason:When in secret ending all the people were saying:"Sora"
Both Ven and Roxas were shown.I dont think that would be neccesary if they were actually the same
Second reason:It would be kinda cruel if Roxas was Ven.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They are different.

The only connection between them is Ven's heart, which they both have.
Ven still had his own body; Roxas had Sora's body.

ThreeLights

I think they are different. I think that it was Ven's heart that Sora lost when he turned into a heartless, thats why Roxas looks like Ven and Sora got his heart back and kept the light inside of him while he was heartless. But of course he got Ven's heart back. He was probably able to connect to it again. [ahh..idk. headache.]

What really bugs me is that if Xemnas was looking for CoW for Ven so much, why couldnt see that Roxas looked IDENTICAL to him. Was Xemnas just looking for his "friend" without remembering what he even looked like?

gosox333

What really bugs me is that if Xemnas was looking for CoW for Ven so much, why couldnt see that Roxas looked IDENTICAL to him. Was Xemnas just looking for his "friend" without remembering what he even looked like?

But he does recognize him. Remember that "So sleep has taken you again" comment?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Roxas is still Sora's nobody. Since, Ven is within Sora's heart, it affected the way that Sora's nobody looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back