• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Before I say anything else, let me just start off saying that I don't mean to offend anyone here. I don't have a problem with bi-sexuality or any other sexual orientation.

But seriously, I'm confused. Recently I realized that I'm attracted to a woman I met (I won't say her name; she's only 2 years older than me though). This has never happened before - yeah, I've said some women are pretty/gorgeous, but that doesn't mean I'm attracted to them. But for the past several days I've been unable to get this woman out of my head.

This has never happened before - I've always been attracted to guys.

Am I bi-sexual or just bi-curious? I'm confused.

tangerine

Awards
Just because you think someone of the same sex is attractive, it doesn't mean that you're developing homosexual tendencies. The reason you can't get her out of her head may just be because she has particularly good features that you've longed for in yourself, whether they are physical or mental attributes. You may be confusing "I want her" with "I want what she has" because you envision certain of her traits as ideal.

You could also be sexually curious, but I thought that I should present the alternative so that you could think about it.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Just because you think someone of the same sex is attractive, it doesn't mean that you're developing homosexual tendencies. The reason you can't get her out of her head may just be because she has particularly good features that you've longed for in yourself, whether they are physical or mental attributes. You may be confusing "I want her" with "I want what she has" because you envision certain of her traits as ideal.

You could also be sexually curious, but I thought that I should present the alternative so that you could think about it.

It's definitely not the former. I mean she's attractive, but she doesn't have what I would want in myself.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Honesty, I'd say you're just a bit bi-curious. There is nothing you can really do about it. Oh, here's a test, do you want to kiss her? I don't mean just a peck on the lips, I mean make out with her. Romantically. With feelings involved. Hold her hand maybe? Cuddle her and fall asleep together? Is so, then well, yeah. Trying to ignore it or fight it will probably just lead to hating yourself for being bi-curious. Best thing to do is just let it run it's course, you may even just get over it and be all "Yeah she's cool and all, but...meh, I don't like her like that anymore". Or something like that.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Honesty, I'd say you're just a bit bi-curious. There is nothing you can really do about it. Oh, here's a test, do you want to kiss her? I don't mean just a peck on the lips, I mean make out with her. Romantically. With feelings involved. Hold her hand maybe? Cuddle her and fall asleep together? Is so, then well, yeah. Trying to ignore it or fight it will probably just lead to hating yourself for being bi-curious. Best thing to do is just let it run it's course, you may even just get over it and be all "Yeah she's cool and all, but...meh, I don't like her like that anymore". Or something like that.

I would like to make out with her actually...

But if I am bi-sexual, I won't hate myself over it; I'll accept it, since it's just a part of who I am. I'm still confused, but I think I'll eventually figure it out.

Penance

I'm also confused as to how I missed this thread.
But yeah I think you should go for it. To be at ease.
God...just...just do it.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I would like to make out with her actually...
The guy side of me is extremely happy. The serious side of me... is still extremely happy.

Anyway, the fact that you said this "Now all I have to do is wait for her to get back from visiting family in the UK...." leads me to think that you're currently longing for her presence, correct? Well that's just another tell-tale sign that you have feelings for this girl.

Also, this thread, is now subscribed to.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Well first, do you know if this girl is even bi, or gay?

Gay, I would think, but she's never really mentioned anything about her sexual orientation. I do know she's dated girls in the past.

The guy side of me is extremely happy. The serious side of me... is still extremely happy.

Anyway, the fact that you said this "Now all I have to do is wait for her to get back from visiting family in the UK...." leads me to think that you're currently longing for her presence, correct? Well that's just another tell-tale sign that you have feelings for this girl.

Nice to know I could provide fuel for your sexual fantasies.

Well, yeah, obviously; I can't wait for her to get back so I can at least talk to her about this. I mean, this isn't just something that you could talk about over the phone or text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back