• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So has anyone bought a PSP...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Guilty :frown: If Pokemon Gen VI doesn't spark my interest then it looks like I'll pass on the 3DS which means no KH 3D for me either.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i would rather it to be on PSP since PSP games DO work on Vita, but Vita games do not work on PSP, so if the game is made into PSP the people that have Vita can play it as well

thats a good idea and that would work the best but nomura is probly gonna want to incorporate the dual stick and touch pad on the vita..

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i would rather it to be on PSP since PSP games DO work on Vita, but Vita games do not work on PSP, so if the game is made into PSP the people that have Vita can play it as well

only if you can buy it on psn, and i think disney won't let SE put kh on the psn, isn't that why bbs isn't on psn

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yes. I did. The bundle. I barely touch it except to play Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Mainly for hundreds of futile attepts against Unknown.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
only if you can buy it on psn, and i think disney won't let SE put kh on the psn, isn't that why bbs isn't on psn

Darkheart is correct...sadly, the Vita is going to be like teh PSP Go (that failure) in the way that it cannot play UMD's. You can still play any PSP games that you bought, but since BbS isn't on PSN right now, the Vita cannot play it. Unless! Disney decides to put it up after the Vita comes out, which is likely because if they released BbSv2 online...why not BbS the original?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Darkheart is correct...sadly, the Vita is going to be like teh PSP Go (that failure) in the way that it cannot play UMD's. You can still play any PSP games that you bought, but since BbS isn't on PSN right now, the Vita cannot play it. Unless! Disney decides to put it up after the Vita comes out, which is likely because if they released BbSv2 online...why not BbS the original?

I remember Nomura saying that it's not because of Disney that BBS isn't on PSN.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I remember Nomura saying that it's not because of Disney that BBS isn't on PSN.

I remember hearing somewhere that one of them (SE or Disney) opted not to put it on PSN because they didn't want it to become insanely easy to pirate like Dissidia was. However, for whatever reason it wasn't on PSN, it might go up eventually if BbSv2 is on the Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back