• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So has anyone bought a PSP...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
No, I had it before. For about, 6 years or something.
Same with me. It's originally my brothers, but I just took it. Wasn't used for about 4 years until now (Poor thing) Why buy a psp for one game?

Xupo

I had a look around over the weekend. Spotted a few games that piqud my interest, so it wouldn't be just to play BBS. Though I do have a desire to play the game.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Nope. Had it for a while already though I didn't really start using it until I got BbS.

Xupo

My sister bought a DS, but hardly used ever used it. So I bought it off her for €50, because I knew Days was coming to the DS.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
BBS was one of the main reasons but it wasn't the only game I played on it.

MDK

BBS is my primary motivation for getting a PSP, but I doubt it's the only thing I'll play. I'm looking to get a cheap 1000 off Amazon and hack it. Funnily enough it's mostly Square Enix games I want - BBS, Crisis Core, Dissidia - but I'll probably get some amusement out of Tekken and the Mega Man remakes. I hear Monster Hunter's pretty good too.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Yes and I didn't buy just any PSP I bought the Kingdom Hearts PSP from Japan.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Got a PSP long before BbS and still haven't even played that game. So, no, I didn't get it with even the slightest interest in BBS. But to be honest, I forget my initial reason now...​

Crystal

Silver Member
Last time ,I bought a PsP just for BBS.
But now, i did play other PsP games like Dissidia and 3rd Birthday.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
BBS was one of the main reasons but it wasn't the only game I played on it.

Basically this. KH often is why I show interest in a console, but it's never the only game I have to play on it. Other than the PS2 who so far only had me bother with it over KH games, but I not only bought it for painfully cheap, but it now has like 3 KH games including Re:CoM, so it's all good XD That and I am planning on catching up with the .Hack franchise C:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
My PsP is one of the first models... so no, I've had mine for quite a while.

On another note, the 3DS is really cool. I'm gonna buy one just for DDD, but other games look promising. It's a really nice handheld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back