• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So has anyone bought a PSP...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yeah the only reason I bought a PSP was to play BBS. After I finished playing it I planned to play other games but I never did. So now my PSP kind of just lays around.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I didn't exactly buy a PSP just to get BBS because for one, I wasn't the one who bought it.
I wanted to buy a PSP for BBS, but my sister didn't want a PSP. She wanted a Wii.
Then a couple of months later, my brother overseas told us over webcam that he bought us a PSP.

Princess-Sammi

Yep - and it was well worth it. I plan to buy the limited edition PSP 3000 from Japan later this year, along with Birth By Sleep: Final Mix.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the main reason for my psp was for BBS tho i had it a few years b4....and now its broke and i cant play it again T.T

Midnight Warrior

I bought my PSP to stave off boredom on plane trips. It was either that or a DS, but I hadn't learned about Phoenix Wright at the time, so I mainly went with the PSP for the MG AC!D games and the future promise of Portable Ops and Crisis Core.

I personally don't buy a console until there are at least three good titles on it that will drive me crazy if I don't play them. That's just one more reason why today's gaming market upsets me. Too many consoles and too many good, exclusive titles...

Giratina

Yes, Birth by Sleep was pretty much the sole reason that I got a PSP. (Well, re-got a PSP, because I used to own one and sold it back.) But fortunately, I've found several other titles that make the buy more 'worth it' than just to play one single game.

beastlycool

Yeh, I guess in a way i did... I bought a new psp for the game because my old one was really slow. Although I would hardly say the bundle in the US was hardly worth buying... stupid sony music card... no good music... *grumbles to self*

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
Main reason I got my psp was anticipation for BBS, but I got it a year early. I gained some appreciation for it, it's a great system.

^^^exactly that except i bought mine almost three years before the game came out. as soon as i heard bbs was going to be on the psp i saved my money and bought one, and then one freaking month before BBs comes out my psp brakes. annnd for some reason i havnt even wanted to save up for a new psp. probably because of the letdown days and coded were on the ds(i bought a ds just for those games....and pokemon:])

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I had my PSP for about 5 years now. Used it for SW: Battlefront II until I got the console version. A couple of licensed games later, and I buy Crisis Core right after playing FFVII. Sorta expanded from there.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was planning to, but then I found a friend who had one and so I demanded he got BbS. I'm considering getting a 3DS for KH3D, I did get a DS just for 358/2 Days but I also got a few other games for it as well.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'm getting a 3DS and PS3 sometime later, but I don't use my PSP for anything really, except for playing Dissidia 012 and BBS.

Supaluigi12

Yes. The PSP, I can assure you, would NEVER be in my possession if it wasn't for BBS. The only thing I saw noteworthy was Dissidia 012, but even then, I'm still saving the money for things like Skyward Sword or Luigi's Mansion 2, or, DUH, KH3D!!! I just didn't find that much appeal to it. However, I will say this (and don't flame me!): I think the DS did SO much better than the PSP, and it was probably with the PSP as a whole that made it fall. HOWEVER, (as much as I hate to say it) I think the Vita will DEFINATELY surpass the 3DS, all because of price, quality, and their games.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well.
I had a PSP before BBS released but it broke :/.
So when BBS came out in Japan, I bought it just for it. So It's a somewhat yus.
But then so on, there was games releasing I like So glad I bought a second PSP :3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah there are a lot of good games for the psp im still not done playing crisis core
im still wanna know how the vits thing is gonnna work out though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back