• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So... Has Dual Wielding Been Confirmed Yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hardly. It's just one equipment setup that allows it to be done, or at least, once you've unlocked the ability to use DW Roxas in multiplayer, that's how you get it.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No, thats like a hack/ glitch thing isn't it?

No.
That's the legitimate way to do it. Anyone can. It was put in there by the developers. They wouldn't make an entire move-set for DW Roxas and even a new limit break just for him to use it for two minutes.

Yes, you can dual wielding. But only if the end of this game...

Did you even read everyone else's posts?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Cheers Saix, thanks for clearing that up. :)

I don't think I was the first do it it. Remember: You equip the Zero Gear, and put three ability modifiers on it. Have fun with it.

P.S.: One modifier makes it into Oathkeeper, two makes it Two Across.

NeKu-

Yes, you can only do that after you complete the game once and get the Zero Gear from the Moogle for 30,000 Heart Points. Then you link it with 3 ability blocks (the ones with the Circle for an icon) and you get to be DW Roxas in the Mission Mode. If you try this in the Story Mode, the keyblade becomes the Kingdom Key.

12chris12

Shame you can't use it all the time in story mode, is the kingdom key really strong with three ability thingies?

12chris12

Thats cool, but I think i'll stick with DW considering the Kingdom Key is the ugliest out of them all!

Silfarion

uhhh... but the guy said you can use duel wielding in mission mode without a hack, that he was unlockable

yes it is possible. the way to do it is simple; just finish the game, save it go to moogle shop and (it is not synthesize! it is buying with heart points) buy the key blade which costs 30000 heart points. after that in it's link put 3 ability unit and you will have dual-wield roxas at mission mode. the only time you can use dual-wield roxas is after you beat xion.

P.S: actually i wanted to put it into a spolier, but i don't know how. if it spoiled anyone, i apologize.

desmume

yes it is possible. the way to do it is simple; just finish the game, save it go to moogle shop and (it is not synthesize! it is buying with heart points) buy the key blade which costs 30000 heart points. after that in it's link put 3 ability unit and you will have dual-wield roxas at mission mode. the only time you can use dual-wield roxas is after you beat xion.

P.S: actually i wanted to put it into a spolier, but i don't know how. if it spoiled anyone, i apologize.

did you read the other posts? this was explained about three times in this topic

Mirron

Question: Can Roxas equip any Keyblades while dual-wielding, or is it limited to Oblivion and Oathkeeper, or perhaps some other combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back