• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So how did XH look like underneath his cloak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Like...
Shadow_Glob.png

A cock glob?

plus

MasterHandBrawl.png

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The body type kind of reminds me of an old man, so maybe an even feebler MX?

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I actually like the idea of the Guardian being the real Heartless and XH just being the heart and his appearance from Riku.

venomblade

Ok, time to sound like an idiot who has never played any of the series. Where does this being in the brown cloak come from? I know he was in the beginning of KH1, but didn't MX's heart go into Terra's body when MX unlocked his heart? So Terra's body is vesseling MX, Terra's and Eraqus's heart. So how can this being in the brown cloak be a heartless, when MX's heart is in Apprentice Xehanort?

billyzanesucks

Ok, time to sound like an idiot who has never played any of the series. Where does this being in the brown cloak come from? I know he was in the beginning of KH1, but didn't MX's heart go into Terra's body when MX unlocked his heart? So Terra's body is vesseling MX, Terra's and Eraqus's heart. So how can this being in the brown cloak be a heartless, when MX's heart is in Apprentice Xehanort?
Um . . . I don't think you paid much attention to Kingdom Hearts II or the Ansem Reports. AX and the apprentices all gave their hearts to darkness (or AX picked them all off, anyway), which is the whole reason why the Organization was founded in the first place . . .

XH seems to hold both MX's and Terra's hearts, and he can travel there because his existence as a heart/heartless was not entirely physical.

venomblade

Um . . . I don't think you paid much attention to Kingdom Hearts II or the Ansem Reports. AX and the apprentices all gave their hearts to darkness (or AX picked them all off, anyway), which is the whole reason why the Organization was founded in the first place . . .

XH seems to hold both MX's and Terra's hearts, and he can travel there because his existence as a heart/heartless was not entirely physical.

I'm aware of that, but I was under the impression that when someone becomes a heartless, the somebody fades away because the heart is being "used" by the heartless, and that MX's heart was in Terra/AX, so why would this brown cloak have an existence as a heartless if the heart is already residing in someone else..

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That guy in the brown cloak IS Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.
He "carries" Apprentice Xehanort's heart.

Normally, when a heart is swallowed by darkness the somebody indeed fades away (there is no Apprentice Xehanort anymore!) and the mind of the somebody goes dormant. The only exceptions to this were indeed Xehanort, who retained his selfhood as well as a human-esque physique (but not really a "body") and Sora, who could retain his mind and memories even as a little shadow.

venomblade

Normally, when a heart is swallowed by darkness the somebody indeed fades away (there is no Apprentice Xehanort anymore!) and the mind of the somebody goes dormant. The only exceptions to this were indeed Xehanort, who retained his selfhood as well as a human-esque physique (but not really a "body") and Sora, who could retain his mind and memories even as a little shadow.

Ohhh knowing the guy in the brown cloak is Ansem SoD clears everything up for me. I must have misread, I thought the guy in the brown cloak was Xehanort in a less humanoid form that had nothing to do with Ansem SoD.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, now it makes sense...;)

It actually stands in the thread title, as "XH" is the abbreviation for "Xehanort's heartless", *ggg*.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
This fandom has way too many abbreviations, I really should go and make a compliation this weekend. Rofl.

XH = Xehanort's heartless
AX = Apprentice Xehanort
MX = Master Xehanort
TX = Terra-Xehanort (AX with his memories, lol)

Xehanort alone has four abbreviations...*facepalm*

venomblade

This fandom has way too many abbreviations, I really should go and make a compliation this weekend. Rofl.

XH = Xehanort's heartless
AX = Apprentice Xehanort
MX = Master Xehanort
TX = Terra-Xehanort (AX with his memories, lol)

Xehanort alone has four abbreviations...*facepalm*

Ya, I've seen a few abbreviations I had no clue what they were. One of the being LoL. But if you could Sephiroth, could you look at the thread I made here, http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-series/164605-does-xehanort-have-two-nobodies.html

Maybe shed some knowledge on this question since I have no clue and I'm confusing myself on it, thanks :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ya, I've seen a few abbreviations I had no clue what they were. One of the being LoL. But if you could Sephiroth, could you look at the thread I made here, http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-series/164605-does-xehanort-have-two-nobodies.html

Maybe shed some knowledge on this question since I have no clue and I'm confusing myself on it, thanks :)

I also get confused at them sometimes, so that list of abbreviations is maybe really not a bad idea.

Ok, I'll take a look at it, ;).

flurryflames

WHAT? Where does it say that? I don't even remember that part. Now I am confused with the guardian guy now.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
It was Xehanort's Heartless that visited Sora on Destiny Island. At that point in time, Xehanort had already turned himself into a heartless, and as far as Nomura had written, Nobodies didn't exist (ha, pun).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back