• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I finally decided to make an account here...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Hey guys, kuraudoVII here. Just thought I'd introduce myself over here.

I've been to this website multiple times in the past year after finding a link on TV Tropes showing an interview with Young Xehanort's English voice actor. I found the website to be pretty interesting and even found a few helpful tidbits here and there. Case in point, it was here where I found out about things like the release date of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX, Haley Joel Osment's interviews on Reddit, and even a thread where I was introduced to a band called I Am King that had a couple of songs called "Chain of Memories" and "Birth by Sleep" that were very clearly based on the series.

While I haven't been here long, I have been a long time fan of the series, having played it very early January 2003. Throughout the series' ups and downs and all arounds, I've been a devoted fan. Being here makes me feel like I'm in a community where everyone has a passion for the same things that I do.

I hope to stay here for quite some time and to continue to grow with this series and community.

So in short, glad to finally be here.

VenTer

Awards
Hey guys, kuraudoVII here. Just thought I'd introduce myself over here.

I've been to this website multiple times in the past year after finding a link on TV Tropes showing an interview with Young Xehanort's English voice actor. I found the website to be pretty interesting and even found a few helpful tidbits here and there. Case in point, it was here where I found out about things like the release date of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX, Haley Joel Osment's interviews on Reddit, and even a thread where I was introduced to a band called I Am King that had a couple of songs called "Chain of Memories" and "Birth by Sleep" that were very clearly based on the series.

While I haven't been here long, I have been a long time fan of the series, having played it very early January 2003. Throughout the series' ups and downs and all arounds, I've been a devoted fan. Being here makes me feel like I'm in a community where everyone has a passion for the same things that I do.

I hope to stay here for quite some time and to continue to grow with this series and community.

So in short, glad to finally be here.
It's a pleasure to meet you :) Welcome to the forums :D

VenTer

Awards
Thanks. Glad to be here...wait, I already said this on my first post, didn't I?

Btw, you're from the Philippines? My mother was born there.
Yeah I'm from the Philippines. :) I see, your mom is Filipino :D Glad to meet you :D

Back