• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I found something interesting...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oran

Awards
So I was looking up some videos on youtube when I found an interesting channel keytotruth who does some amazing mod work in BBS and I found this video YouTube - ‪KHBBSFM - KH3D animations hidden in the game‬‏

Ya as you can see some of the animations from KH:3D was made in the BBS engine and can be found in the games code now that really says something.

Thoughts?

not sure if any one here brought this up yet so if they have please get rid of this thread

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I have no idea if that's been posted before but that's pretty interesting. I wonder why they put that in the game though?

Lingering Night

Sorry to break it to you but this is kinda old news...Keytotruth is actually a member here, so he posted these a while back. In fact, I think the main discussions are still on the first page. Anyway, it was a nice try, but please try to look around before posting a thread, as to not overcrowd the forum with repetitive topics.

As to why they are there, it was so they could make a quick KH3D trailer, using an already existing engine as to save time. They probably saw it as unnecessary to remove the assets later on before it released.

Able_Beard

Banned
Sorry to break it to you but this is kinda old news...Keytotruth is actually a member here, so he posted these a while back. In fact, I think the main discussions are still on the first page. Anyway, it was a nice try, but please try to look around before posting a thread, as to not overcrowd the forum with repetitive topics.

As to why they are there, it was so they could make a quick KH3D trailer, using an already existing engine as to save time. They probably saw it as unnecessary to remove the assets later on before it released.

Could you give us a link? Cause I couldn't find it either, another on of his videos was posted here, but I've never seen this one, and btw you came of a tad bit dickish just now, try to be nicer..

Lingering Night

Could you give us a link? Cause I couldn't find it either, another on of his videos was posted here, but I've never seen this one, and btw you came of a tad bit dickish just now, try to be nicer..

I'll post it later...and I thought I was being nice, I went out of my way not to be dickish. All I said was to look around a bit first and that the information has already been posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back