• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So I just cut myself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
See that is the thing I don't really have anyone. I have a friend, but he would kick my ass if he knew I would do this. Skar(I probably know you by a different name, but as of right now I don't know who you are.) Also it is hard to get anything out of my reach for temptation, cause everything reminds me of her.

Tell him. He might beat some sense into you. Plus it will give you another outlet, alternative to cutting yourself.

O

Oberon

It will help but, as already stated, only in the short term. The immersion of pain you get from cutting is similiar to an outburst of anger or having a cry spell. It starts with intensity, then levels off and then you calm down. That's the only reason you feel better.

Try writing something down and then burning it. Or heavy exercise. In my experience heavy exercise helps a LOT. Find a place to do martial arts, or go running/biking for an hour. Exercise is a very effective way of expelling all those excess feelings and emotions that you vent by cutting.

EDIT: perhaps this isnt as coherent as I previously thought lol. what I'm trying to say is realize that cutting is just a form of "release," just like crying or getting angry. in the same fashion, doing something else like exercise, while not being immediately satisfactory, will help you much more in the long run.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

2wegcop.jpg

Zul

Awards
EDIT: ↑ Lol'd.

This isn't even a reason to shed a tear, let alone cut oneself. I would say to just calmly separate from her, but if you've taken it to this extent, cut off all contact from her as fast as you can.

In all honestly she probably talks about another guy to annoy you because she doesn't want to feel like crap for having a worse guy than you now.

Yes, what you are feeling is very temporary, yes it will go away if you cut off contact from her, yes the pain will renew and persist if you keep contacting her.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Do nothing. Open the blinds, and sit on your bottom. Look out the window, and watch. Empty your mind, and watch what happens outside the window you look out of. Then smile.

-agrees with Zulkir-

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Cutting yourself won't solve your problems, just make it worse. Believe me, venting it out by writing it down really helps.

O

Oberon

Do nothing. Open the blinds, and sit on your bottom. Look out the window, and watch. Empty your mind, and watch what happens outside the window you look out of. Then smile.
Don't listen to this. This is what you don't want to do. You'd be better off with meditation (and its many forms) with regular exercise.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Don't listen to this. This is what you don't want to do. You'd be better off with meditation (and its many forms) with regular exercise.
I think I will get back into weightlifting again. I am already as cut as the guy, but if I start working out, then when I see him I can wreck his shit.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think I will get back into weightlifting again. I am already as cut as the guy, but if I start working out, then when I see him I can wreck his shit.

lmao... Though, I like your ambition, I strongly advised against doing that. Your beef is with her not him. What you need to do is make her want you back (be better than you were before), however, make it so she can't have you every again... It's one of the best forms of payback one can get. Hey, it works for girls, why can't it work vice versa?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
or you can invest in a punching bag (or an item similar to that mentioned) and vent your frustration on that

I feel like something I learned in social psychology was that violent aggression on inanimate objects does nothing to actually vent. It is better to have healthy outlets like running, yoga, and other non-violent stress relievers.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
lmao... Though, I like your ambition, I strongly advised against doing that. Your beef is with her not him. What you need to do is make her want you back (be better than you were before), however, make it so she can't have you every again... It's one of the best forms of payback one can get. Hey, it works for girls, why can't it work vice versa?
I like the way you think, that is really really good advice.

O

Oberon

Kind of the ol' "beat 'em with happiness" deal more or less, and yeah it works wonderfully.

Girls get a new haircut. Guys buy a new motorcycle. awww ye

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
What you need to do is make her want you back (be better than you were before), however, make it so she can't have you every again... It's one of the best forms of payback one can get. Hey, it works for girls, why can't it work vice versa?

from personal experience, when this happens, it actually isn't a great feeling. it's just kinda sad lol

i think if you were to be really, truly happy again, you wouldn't give a shit about the person at all, let alone if they like you again. you come first.

but this is really a hard concept to grasp at first. i like to think i know what you're going through, ethan, and i don't have any advice besides to just get through this circle of hell as fast as you can, because it hurts you and everyone who cares about you. there's no secret trick, it's just about enduring it until life starts to feel easier, bit by bit.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
wait have you ever contemplated on dating other chicks. i'm mean this might work and get the pain out your head, because once you meet someone who is amazing the pain will go away and you won't be reminded of the girl you were once missing
I was lucky enough to get this chick, and let her go. I can't see myself being able to pick another chick for a relationship anytime soon.

from personal experience, when this happens, it actually isn't a great feeling. it's just kinda sad lol

i think if you were to be really, truly happy again, you wouldn't give a shit about the person at all, let alone if they like you again. you come first.

but this is really a hard concept to grasp at first. i like to think i know what you're going through, ethan, and i don't have any advice besides to just get through this circle of hell as fast as you can, because it hurts you and everyone who cares about you. there's no secret trick, it's just about enduring it until life starts to feel easier, bit by bit.
Thank you elle. I am not trying to be mean, but you have Steve, and I am very happy to see you together, a very cute couple, and you guys deserve each other, but nonetheless you have someone(aaahh lucky you). I just don't know what I am feeling right now. I would like to get through it as quick as I can, I just don't know what to do to speed it up.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Thank you elle. I am not trying to be mean, but you have Steve, and I am very happy to see you together, a very cute couple, and you guys deserve each other, but nonetheless you have someone(aaahh lucky you). I just don't know what I am feeling right now. I would like to get through it as quick as I can, I just don't know what to do to speed it up.

i have someone NOW yeah, but ok, before steve i was so depressed people actually stopped talking to me because it was so pathetic. and just because i'm lucky enough to be in a good relationship now doesn't mean i don't know what it's like to hit rock bottom. it should just be a reason for you to have hope for the future, because life has lows but it also has really wonderful highs to look forward to.

but yeah. sorry if i gave you the impression that it's easy to speed through; it's not. there's really not a lot you can do, i mean unless you have something really distracting to focus on. and that didn't help me so lol. i'm not saying you're powerless, but it'd be insulting to you for me to be like LOL IT'S OKAY JUST SMILE BE HAPPY WATCH ANIMU. if it was so simple nobody in the world would be hurting D: (i think that was a line in ff ix...)

but for this time, there are people around you that want you to be cheerful and satisfied with your life. you have opportunities to express yourself, choices to make and a day to be conquered. i only hope that's enough.

best wishes, and PM me anytime you want, i don't want to spam this thread or something lol :)
xx

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
i have someone NOW yeah, but ok, before steve i was so depressed people actually stopped talking to me because it was so pathetic. and just because i'm lucky enough to be in a good relationship now doesn't mean i don't know what it's like to hit rock bottom. it should just be a reason for you to have hope for the future, because life has lows but it also has really wonderful highs to look forward to.

but yeah. sorry if i gave you the impression that it's easy to speed through; it's not. there's really not a lot you can do, i mean unless you have something really distracting to focus on. and that didn't help me so lol. i'm not saying you're powerless, but it'd be insulting to you for me to be like LOL IT'S OKAY JUST SMILE BE HAPPY WATCH ANIMU. if it was so simple nobody in the world would be hurting D: (i think that was a line in ff ix...)

but for this time, there are people around you that want you to be cheerful and satisfied with your life. you have opportunities to express yourself, choices to make and a day to be conquered. i only hope that's enough.

best wishes, and PM me anytime you want, i don't want to spam this thread or something lol :)
xx
Oh very true, I didn't think about previous parts of your life. I apologize for what i said earlier. Thank you elle, and if I need anything I will definitly message you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back