• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I just read the story for BBS on Wikipedia...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
So I guess the question is, if a person comes back when their Nobody & Heartless are defeated, where is Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort now?

Just what asir said, no one really knows...but it would make sense if he would be in RG where he became a Heartless and Nobody.

State

Awards
Sora has Ven's heart of light because Ven killed Vanitas (his heart of darkness)
Okay, it started with this:

Ventus was an apprentice to Master Xehanort. When MX was researching the Keyblade War, he stumbled upon a weapon called the Xblade. In order for the Xblade to be summoned, there was to be one heart of pure darkness and one heart of pure light encountering each other, in this case, Ven and Vanitas. When MX knew of this, he extracted Ven's darkness out of him and created Vanitas. Afterward, Ven had a battle with Van, he regained his body, but, after destroying the darkness of his heart, he fell in a comatose state because his heart is fragile without darkness. In this state, he formed a pact with Sora's also incomplete heart and both formed a complete heart.

Summary: Yes, Sora has Ven's heart because he killed Van.
Xehanort has Terra's body
Okay... Masters have the ability of transferring their hearts to another body. Master Xehanort stabbed himself with his keyblade and, with his body's last strength, sent it towards Terra's body.

Summary: as Nomura said in an interview: Xehanort is MX's heart commandeering Terra's body.
Terra's soul is in the RoD & Lingering Sentiment
In Kingdom Hearts, the soul acts as a battery to the body, nothing more. Let's saaay... That Sora has a body and a heart, without a soul, he'd be a vegetable, as in, he can't do anything except think. With this in mind, Terra's soul IS NOT in the Lingering Sentiment nor in the Realm of Darkness, it's still in his body with Master Xehanort in control of it. And the LS is Terra's armor with his strong emotions in control of it, mainly his emotions towards his friends and the departed Master Eraqus.

Summary: Terra's soul is not in the RoD nor in his armor.
Aqua is in the RoD looking for Terra
Aqua entered the Realm of Darkness with her armor to get Terra out from it, but to do so, she had to send her armor with Terra.

Summary: Aqua's in the RoD, but, she's not looking for Terra.
Fun fact: since the armor was in possession of Xehanort, he decided to put it in the Chamber of Repose, possibly to try and remember something.
Xion is Sora's replica & Roxas's Oblivion Keyblade
Xion is Sora's sampled memories put inside a body, so, yes. Personally, she isn't the Oblivion, but rather, since she could wield a keyblade and merged with another being that could, Roxas could dual-wield because of her, not because she's a keychain.

Summary: Xion is Sora's replica.
& of course, Roxas is Sora's Nobody
Yes.

Summary: there's no need for one! xD
And I don't get Xehanort's story after taking Terra's body.
Master Xehanort's and Terra's memories are locked away in their hearts because Terra took control of his body for a small moment and stabbed both their hearts to lock away their memories, so Xehanort is an amnesiac being. Since he suffers from memory loss and he knows it, the logical thing to do would be research about it and try different methods. Since this game was thought of years after Kingdom Hearts/Final Mix, it's logical to conclude that Ansem Seeker of Darkness/Xehanort's Heartless had no interest in remembrance but only taking the "darkness" that was KH. But Xemnas was interested in both remembering his past and creating a world reflecting himself.

State

Awards
Because of the Keyblade War, the world was split into three Realms: the Realm of Light, the Realm of Darkness, and the Realm of Between.
It's actually the Realm of the In-between.
Afterwards, the worlds of today were created by the light from the few hearts that remained,
According to Kairi's grandma, those hearts were of a large group of children.
and Kingdom Hearts was hidden deep within the darkness—The Realm of Darkness.
Really? I thought Kingdom Hearts wasn't in any realm. :/

Those are all the "issues", to put it at that, I had with your timeline.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's actually the Realm of the In-between.
Those are, one and the same. I was going with BBS, that referrs to it as the Realm of Between/Realm Between

According to Kairi's grandma, those hearts were of a large group of children.
Which was a fairytale. MX says the factual version of the tale, and says "few hearts of those who remained".

Really? I thought Kingdom Hearts wasn't in any realm. :/
Uh, if it's not in any realm it would be impossible to reach. The DtD leads to the Dark Realm which houses KH in the very depths of it.

State

Awards
Those are, one and the same. I was going with BBS, that referrs to it as the Realm of Between/Realm Between

Which was a fairytale. MX says the factual version of the tale, and says "few hearts of those who remained".

Uh, if it's not in any realm it would be impossible to reach. The DtD leads to the Dark Realm which houses KH in the very depths of it.

Hmmm... So all this was referred in BbS? Nice.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Well to be fair, Master Xehanort doesn't know everything about the keyblade war either... sure he understands it the best out of anyone today but he doesn't know everything. And it is very possible that the hearts that did survive were hearts of children.

And for KH being in the realm of dark... I don't get that, when was it ever said it was in the realm of darkness?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well to be fair, Master Xehanort doesn't know everything about the keyblade war either... sure he understands it the best out of anyone today but he doesn't know everything. And it is very possible that the hearts that did survive were hearts of children.
Does it matter? Not really.

And for KH being in the realm of dark... I don't get that, when was it ever said it was in the realm of darkness?
Uh, all of KH1 and CoM?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Uh, all of KH1 and CoM?

They never mentioned KH's whereabouts at all in either of those games. And don't use AnsemSoD as a reliable person, his mind has been clouded by darkness so much to where he can try and connect a pencil to darkness and say "The invention of the pencil was caused by someone who wanted to write dark thoughts!".

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Uhhh the "true light that sleeps deep within the darkness" ring any bells?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
They never mentioned KH's whereabouts at all in either of those games. And don't use AnsemSoD as a reliable person, his mind has been clouded by darkness so much to where he can try and connect a pencil to darkness and say "The invention of the pencil was caused by someone who wanted to write dark thoughts!".
Kairi's Grandma's story is all about how the door to the innermost darkness (the DtD) would one day open, but not to fear because the true light (Kingdom Hearts) sleeps within the deepest darkness.
THAT is how Sora knew that "Kingdom Hearts is light".

The light came from within the Dark Realm. And in CoM, Mickey talks to Riku about how they both saw that light, explaining it to be the "light of Kingdom Hearts".

KH resides within the Dark Realm.

State

Awards
Personally, I thought that KH was above every realm, but still deeply connected to them. But after reading this, it's in in the Dark Realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back