• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So im going to be writing YouTube videos and articles on KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gothtaku666

Awards
Hey guys so I'm going to be working on alot of stuff for kh.

The list is my names for scripts
1 . Why TETSUYA NOMURA doesn't deserve the hate he gets.

2. VERUM REX the Nomura cut of FINAL FANTASY XV

3. Why I personally think KINGDOM HEARTS is a FINAL FANTASY spinoff.

4. How small details effect and improve KINGDOM HEARTS

5. 10 Square enix properties I want in KINGDOM HEARTS and 10 Disney properties I want as well.

6. A muti part Analysis of Xehanort one of the most underappreciated villains in Gaming.

7. The Master of masters one of the most terrifying villains in square enix history

8. The pros and cons with Disney worlds in current kingdom hearts.

9 Why KINGDOM HEARTS is not a kids game.

10 why FINAL FANTASY matters to KINGDOM HEARTS

11 should spectrobes be included in KINGDOM HEARTS.

12 how Nomura can improve Kairi in future games

XIII dumb criticisms people have for KINGDOM HEARTS

14 KINGDOM HEARTS union X deserves a proper remake.

15 most mysteries in KINGDOM HEARTS that aren't solved

Those are the titles for what iam currently planning to make my titles could easily change. And this requires lots of research for what iam doing. Any help anyone could give me is very much appreciated. Especially if it can help me get certain points across or with research for videos. I want to be as accurate as I can possibly be with these in regards to lore I have to get my laptop fixed and than I can transfer stuff like gameplay footage but it's other stuff I really need help with .

Please understand alot of these are based upon my informed and subjective opinions o completely understand if you disagree with certain things I'll bring up in these videos or articles. Any feedback that can help improve before I post them Is owed much thanks and for 2 videos particularly I'll need help especially on the dumb criticisms people say about the series because bad criticisms that make no sense regarding the series run deep the other well talk about it when we get there. And anyone seeing this thank you for taking your time to read this

Back