• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So I'm Left with a Decision...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If you like her, then don't forget her. If she's on drugs, help her. If drugs and underage drinking really bother you and you like this girl, get her off drugs. Get an adults help. And this is a forum, get your friends or your parents to help you, not a bunch of sarcastic nerds with big egos. I know that I'm being harsh, but I'm just trying to give you a dose of reality. I hope your problem gets sorted out, but like I said, don't get help from people you don't even know.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
If you try talking to her again, don't just point out that she shouldn't be drinking. Tell her that she is your friend before anything else, and that as her friend, it really hurts you to see someone you care about moving down a path that has a high potential to be hazardous to the health of her and even some around her. You want to avoid any kind of negative comments (obviously like ignorant) and don't state it as an ultimatum, as that could only push her farther away, basically meaning you lose her no matter what. Then, if you can make some kind of breakthrough, try helping her find someone she can talk to about her problems to help her deal with them without drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back