• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So is it Donald & Goofy's turn next?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
everyone.png

They kinda stick out like sore thumbs being the only ones without keyblades in the group.

Country%20of%20the%20Musketeers%2004.jpg

& they have experience with swordplay before, which is frankly more than what Lea's had.

PS Why would Sora imagine Mickey in his BBS attire? I don't think he's seen it.

VLR.XIII

everyone.png

They kinda stick out like sore thumbs being the only ones without keyblades in the group.

Country%20of%20the%20Musketeers%2004.jpg

& they have experience with swordplay before, which is frankly more than what Lea's had.

PS Why would Sora imagine Mickey in his BBS attire? I don't think he's seen it.

Maybe Ven's memories are in there?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, it might be their turn. The BBSV2 video showed them walking through Traverse Town. Sora is there in the Realm of Sleep all alone. Maybe they're looking for him, which finally gives them purpose.

Edit: Wait, you meant for keyblades? Hell to the no.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I've to say I agree with ultima-demi there, Goofy would just look weird with a Keyblade.

And Donald? LOL, his Keyblade would have to be shorter than Ven's or he can't even swing it.

---

On another note I just love that screenshot with everyone gathered together...<3

...and Xigbar's awesome "oh shit"-reaction to it. *ggg*

Awards
So is Nomura making this "Keyblade War" literal now? As in armies of Keyblade wielders duking it out on the battlefield? I can't wait to see Aladdin and Hercules with Keyblades. Don't forget Ursula!

Absolute

So is Nomura making this "Keyblade War" literal now? As in armies of Keyblade wielders duking it out on the battlefield? I can't wait to see Aladdin and Hercules with Keyblades. Don't forget Ursula!

Honestly, I had this theory that Xehanort would somehow use his power as a master and send out a keyblade shockwave that turned every character (Disney and not) into wielders and they would all gain generic looking armor. However, they would lose control of themselves and instead fight it out and make another war.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Oprah: "You get a keyblade! You get a keyblade! You get a keyblade! Everybody gets a keyblade!!!"

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Oprah: "You get a keyblade! You get a keyblade! You get a keyblade! Everybody gets a keyblade!!!"

[video=youtube;z-q6E-LpFqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-q6E-LpFqo[/video]

IT WAS A SIGN ALL ALONG!!!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I kind of want them to get Keyblades at this point. Especially if there is going to be a second Keyblade War which the increase in Keyblade weilders seems to be pointing to, at least in my opinion. And I honestly want Donald and Goofy to be right there fighting alongside their friends. So I support them getting Keyblades :)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
No way then mickey looses his cool cred if donald and goofy have one. Not that i think there not capable, but they should be focused getting stronger so they can better assist sora in the future number title

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
No way then mickey looses his cool cred if donald and goofy have one. Not that i think there not capable, but they should be focused getting stronger so they can better assist sora in the future number title

This is one of the reasons I want them to be weilders. At this point, I feel like if they don't its like saying they aren't worthy :/ I mean I dunno those two have saved the universe twice. Not by themselves of course, but none of them have saved the universe by themselves.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
This is one of the reasons I want them to be weilders. At this point, I feel like if they don't its like saying they aren't worthy :/ I mean I dunno those two have saved the universe twice. Not by themselves of course, but none of them have saved the universe by themselves.

Doesnt this go back to the why dont we give it to everyone thing, Over ten years ago Yen Sid took mickey as an aprentice, he could have done the same with his freinds, yet he chooses not to why?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't feel that everyone needs to have a keyblade to be worthy or notable or strong. :/
This is the only reason why I didn't really want Axel to get a keyblade, he was strong enough with his own weapons. Sure, now he can unlock any lock he wants, but I feel he didn't really need it to be strong.

Donald and Goofy don't need a keyblade either. Not only would they look incredibly awkward, they aren't really melee fighters at all, it wouldn't make much sense. And it would be even more cliche to have keyblades that shape themselves into the form that the wielder is best with *keyblade shields or keyblade staffs*

So.... I say super nay on them getting keyblades.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
It's not necesarily them having keyblades, though that would be weird.

The thing that bothers me is that wasn't Sora (or technically Riku) supposed to be THE keyblade wielder? It just that that retcon bothers me, seeing as there have supposedly been thousands of keyblade wielders, and not just precursors to Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back