• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So is it Donald & Goofy's turn next?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Doesnt this go back to the why dont we give it to everyone thing, Over ten years ago Yen Sid took mickey as an aprentice, he could have done the same with his freinds, yet he chooses not to why?

Are you saying Mickey could of training Donald and Goofy?
That really doesn't make any sense. Getting trained doesn't give you a Keyblade.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
It's not necesarily them having keyblades, though that would be weird.

The thing that bothers me is that wasn't Sora (or technically Riku) supposed to be THE keyblade wielder? It just that that retcon bothers me, seeing as there have supposedly been thousands of keyblade wielders, and not just precursors to Sora.

Well, Nomura wasn't expecting to have more games really after KH1 right? Can you really blame him that much?

Besides, for 10 years, Mickey was pretty much the only wielder anyone knew about, if they even knew about it. It's kinda like a languages or a gene to me. There is a red haired gene that suddenly died out all across the world and noone had it for a really long time. Sure, there might be some people with this special gene, but they live under a rock.

Suddenly, years later, one of the people with this special gene pops out of nowhere and catches everyone's attention. You are going to be dubbed "THE person with that gene no one else has" for a while.

As we saw from the keyblade graveyard, there used to be MANY more wielders, but by KH1, there was pretty much only Sora and Mickey in the beginning. *and a few hidden wielders of course*

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't want Donald and Goofy as wielders. Donald is beast with a mage rod and Goofy is a motherfucking monster with a shield. Don't take them from their elements to fit to a puzzle they don't belong in.

Hell, I don't want any Keyblade wielders in my party. I want to stick with Donald and Goofy. I was with them from the beginning. will finish this jopurney with them. Donald and Goofy are my niggas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back