• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Politics So is Trump gonna face some form of consequences or what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
I may not be an expert at politics but I do know that actions need to have consequences. My country has become a safe haven for corruption and the people behind it all have yet to face any form of justice. At the bare minimum, Trump should be banned from running for public office of any kind. Is that really so much to ask? Our founding fathers expected the people to know better than to vote a coward, bully, cad, and thief into the White House but I guess they were wrong.

I know i’ve been talking a lot of politics recently but I don’t really have any where else to state my opinions on these matters

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Sadly the powerful rarely are held accountable. Just look at the Republican Crazies such as Greene, Bobert and Gatez, each one of them has done something that should have gotten them stripped of their position in congress and probably arrested, but they get to go on to be crazy loons in the public eye as, if nothing happened.

I personally doubt even Greene's current hearings to kicker off the ballot will go anywhere.

But it's not just the Republican's both parties have their corrupt figures that don't suffer the consequences of their actions. Manchin and Sinema killing bills, while saying they want the things in the bill they just killed. Pelosi and others basically committing insider trading, by trading stocks knowing which law are about to be passed that might effect those stocks.

Consequences seem mainly for the poor and politically weak and that's depressing.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Sadly the powerful rarely are held accountable. Just look at the Republican Crazies such as Greene, Bobert and Gatez, each one of them has done something that should have gotten them stripped of their position in congress and probably arrested, but they get to go on to be crazy loons in the public eye as, if nothing happened.

I personally doubt even Greene's current hearings to kicker off the ballot will go anywhere.

But it's not just the Republican's both parties have their corrupt figures that don't suffer the consequences of their actions. Manchin and Sinema killing bills, while saying they want the things in the bill they just killed. Pelosi and others basically committing insider trading, by trading stocks knowing which law are about to be passed that might effect those stocks.

Consequences seem mainly for the poor and politically weak and that's depressing.
To be fair, the democrats aren’t actually doing anything that’s unconstitutional. Republicans are using fascist methods to seize power. I know it’s been awhile since Anything was said here but I needed some time to be collect myself so that I wouldn’t say anything stupid

Back