• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So little time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which character did't have enough screen time.

• Diz

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Kairi

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Axel

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • roxas

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • other

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i got to say roxas.even though he was kinda a mian character and u played him for the first 3 hours or so, he should hav gotten more play time.maybe in kh3(if it is created)sora wil hav a fight "within himself" and u will hav to play as roxas.kinda like prince of persia 3

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
People who didnt play CoM like me where completely befuddled with DiZ. I think he shoulda got more face time.

Genin~Kizashi

DiZ, Kairi, and Axel all had plenty of screen time. It seemed like everytime there was a cutscene that didn't have to do with a specific disney world, it featured either DiZ, Kairi, or Axel in it.

Roxas didn't get very much screen time at all, but then again, if you pay attention to the story, it kinda explains why he didn't get much screen time.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I think Riku's KH2 story should be a spinoff game. They leave enough of it not shown. It could be an interesting game. Riku is one of the best characters in the game.

(post #1000 for Ed-Man!)

Joy

Bronze Member
^Congrads

I think kairi didn't have enough screen time. She was only in one icnema in the middle of the game and like 4 at the end. Same goes for riku.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Ed-Man said:
I think Riku's KH2 story should be a spinoff game. They leave enough of it not shown. It could be an interesting game. Riku is one of the best characters in the game.

(post #1000 for Ed-Man!)
0.0 ..1000 post!...welcome to the club! lol

Genin~Kizashi

Ed-Man said:

(post #1000 for Ed-Man!)
Honestly, I just really dont see what would be so interesting about Riku's perspective during Kingdom Hearts II. It seems to me, that all he did was wait for Sora to wake up, then fight Roxas, then wait some more, then follow DiZ to The World That Never Was. Then after that we already see everything that happened to Riku. Everybody tells me that Riku's story would be soooooo interesting, but I just really dont see what they're getting at.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
We don't know all that happened to Riku. We don't know what all worlds he traveled to (he at least went to the Mulan world) and we don't know when exactly he got Way to Dawn.

Genin~Kizashi

Ed-Man said:
We don't know all that happened to Riku. We don't know what all worlds he traveled to (he at least went to the Mulan world) and we don't know when exactly he got Way to Dawn.
Eh, I guess. Honestly though, I think there are people in the game who could've had a much more interesting story than Riku.

Honestly, I'd still be interested in seeing Pete's story. I think playing as Pete inbetween CoM and KH2 would make a much more interesting game than playing as Riku. I mean, Pete escaped from King Mickey's prison dimension, and traveled all over the galaxy collecting Heartless to make an army, the whole time having to watch out for dangers such as Organization XIII, Nobodies, Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Also, personally, it seems to me that the entire reason Riku went to any worlds besides Twilight Town or The World That Never Was, was because he was following Sora and trying to help him by giving him clues(like the Ice Cream or the Photograph).

I've tried telling people before how cool Pete's game would be, but everybody's always just like "Well, ya, but I dont like Pete, so that game would suck!"

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I think everyone on that poll had too little time on screen even the Org members at that.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
~DanseMacabre~ said:
Gotta vote Other and say Demyx. He was the most believable Org. member. Everyone else was your typical sinister secondary villain with a hidden agenda-type. Demyx rocked my socks.

How in the world did Demyx rock any socks? I can see wash socks, maybe, what with his dancing water, but I see no rocking of the socks abilitys in him.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back