• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, one thing's really bothering me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Okay, for once, this thread has NO SPOILERS in it (or at least, nothing that spoils the plot of the rhythm game)

So I've been playing through MoM and gradually working my way through the worlds. I'm not the best at rhythm games but I'm slowly improving. One thing that bothers me is that they didn't bother changing Sora's outfit as you progress through the storyline (I.E he keeps his first outfit for KH 1 and RECOM worlds, moves on to KH 2 after mysterious tower, etc.) and before you say that it's too much work look at the mickey summon in the game. For every team he is on he dons the outfit of their respective game. Would it be so hard to incorporate Sora's outfits throughout the series history? It would only change the base model. Otherwise it's really jarring seeing him in worlds where (canonically) he would be too weak in with his KH 1 moveset.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Re:coded Sora is not the same height as KH2 Sora.

what really is irritating is that...goddamn...they DID change Sora's outfit.

Katsagu

Awards
Okay, for once, this thread has NO SPOILERS in it (or at least, nothing that spoils the plot of the rhythm game)

So I've been playing through MoM and gradually working my way through the worlds. I'm not the best at rhythm games but I'm slowly improving. One thing that bothers me is that they didn't bother changing Sora's outfit as you progress through the storyline (I.E he keeps his first outfit for KH 1 and RECOM worlds, moves on to KH 2 after mysterious tower, etc.) and before you say that it's too much work look at the mickey summon in the game. For every team he is on he dons the outfit of their respective game. Would it be so hard to incorporate Sora's outfits throughout the series history? It would only change the base model. Otherwise it's really jarring seeing him in worlds where (canonically) he would be too weak in with his KH 1 moveset.

That's because game focuses on teams instead of separate characters.

When you pick team classic you're picking the KH 1 versio of those characters.

This is one of those things that could have easily been interchangeable and the game would just win easy value. But oh well.

Soldier

Awards
That's because game focuses on teams instead of separate characters.

When you pick team classic you're picking the KH 1 versio of those characters.

This is one of those things that could have easily been interchangeable and the game would just win easy value. But oh well.
But team classic can also be seen as the main team for most of the games they appear in. Even though they were the first team we got to know, they really haven't changed much save for Sora's outfit.

Back