• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So the DDD Jump Festa video got me thinking about Roxas an Xion... (from their breif apperances)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Honestly I see Ventus reawakening and then screaming VANITAS!!!!!! and attacking sora, due to his last conscious moments being in the graveyard and if sora's present well he'll jump at the person resembling the last person he fought, at least from usual comatose situations people react on what the last they did before hand was.

EternalDreamer

Honestly I see Ventus reawakening and then screaming VANITAS!!!!!! and attacking sora, due to his last conscious moments being in the graveyard and if sora's present well he'll jump at the person resembling the last person he fought, at least from usual comatose situations people react on what the last they did before hand was.

.....I want a Ven - Sora fight in now.

Roxas and Ven meeting each other would be a WTF moment for both of em, if you ask me.

Roxas: Why do you look like me?!!?
Ven: Hey, i was first! Why do YOU look like ME?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I'd say Ven won't confuse Sora and Vanitas because his heart is so closely connected with Sora, he would instantly know that this is the boy who saved him twice and protected his wounded heart for over 10 years.
Also, who says that he's already capable of "jumping" at someone right after awakening from a 11year-long coma?

Roxas and Ven meeting each other would be a WTF moment for both of em, if you ask me.

I sincerely doubt that we'll get something like this except maybe if Sora really gets some darkness problems and Ven is forced to knock some sense back into him.

The possibilities for that are really endless...rofl.
Like Ven demanding payment from Roxas for using his heart...*ggg*
Currency? Ice-cream of course.

Waves_Blade

Clearly observeable if I may say, *ggg*.

I'm new here, what does *ggg* stand for?

While that would be interesting I won't bet on it for a main numbered title.
Depending on much stuff DDD complicates along the way and remembering the scale we are on nowadays is bigger than 2005 I won't be surprised if KH III surpasses II in content.

I hope it does, a huge game that lasts awhile with re-playability would be nice.

It has already been confirmed that at least Aqua and Ven didn't change physically. In the Realm of Darkness time flows slower than in the Realm of Light so while on the outside 10 years passed for Aqua it was much less, probably 10 weeks or something.

Ventus's existence is practically "halted" because his heart is elsewhere and also in a very bad shape.

It has also been theorized that a body without a heart generally doesn't age, as nobodies don't age as said by Nomura, with Roxas and Naminé the exceptions.
Roxas obviously because he carried Ven's wounded heart and Naminé, well, she's a complete mystery.

:/ at time passing slower in RoD. Less time for Aqua to have changed/grown personality wise from such an experience.

I guessed as much for nobodies, but I must admit, I don't recall Namine having changed at all, nor Roxas (He would though be understandable as you said)

We have absolutely no hint about which Form the revived Xehanort will eventually take, as well as we don't have any information if Terra-Xehanort is even still an option.

Lol, I would not bet on them being peaceful with each other since they all want to be the strongest bitchson around there...*ggg*

It would be interesting to have a meeting scene between them, to say the least.

Rofl, you misunderstood my statement. I said a neat cliffhanger for KH III, not cliffhanger of KH III.
That scenario I pointed out there with Sora, Roxas, Xion and Ven as captives of Xehanort would be the final Ending of Dream Drop Distance, leading into a cliffhanger for KH III.

That makes sense then.

Oh, it IS a weird quirk of MX but how to interpret it is up to everyone individually. It was already shown though that he reacts somewhat gleeful when seeing others suffer and has a sadistic streak, so such interpretations may be not that far off and make him even creepier.

As for Ven's shirt, well, since he's a child at that time and beside the often interpreted sexual component nudity (or partial nudity) can also have other meanings, like pureness (clearly qualifies for Ven), innocence (he was a very kind and gentle kid to begin with) and vulnerability (very fitting).

Another possible interpretation I had was that it showed his injured state when he stood on the awakening platform, but that doesn't match up with him bare-chested inside the white cloak in the real world as well (except if there was a physical wound as well from MX shooting him with a beam from a keyblade, the beam fired at Xemnas in the end of KH 2 seemed very damaging).

I doubt Vanitas was ever without his dark suit though, although one might wonder how long it takes him to get dressed in the morning with that thing, not to mention the further fetish fuel implications that suit has...MX really is a nasty, crazy old man, rofl.

That was his end goal, yep, he got at it very creepy though and some people like to interpret some stuff into it. *shrugs*

"shrug" indeed, as you said, its all personally interpretation.

I'm not sure I can follow...0_o

Trust me, thats a good thing.

Indeed, although no one can describe Xehanort as normal either. No completely sane human being would commit such heinous crimes as he does.

Up to now, Sora always managed somehow also due to his many allies and friends. Additionally there's now also Riku available to save his butt should things get too bleak. ;)

Ayup.

But, for the sake of keeping a conversation going: For Dark Keyblade Wielders he could be around the standard (If we go by the assumption that a good portion of Dark Keyblade Wielders are *evil*)

Thus far though, is a split 2/2, Xehanort/Vanitus Evil, Terra/Riku good.

Although, Terra's time as a "dark" keyblade wielder was considerably short (I'd say from when he got Dark Impulse to his final battle). Then again... his Keyblade is still a Keyblade of Light, isn't it? He used darkness to a degree but his Keyblade was from the RoL and his element was still basically earth.

And Riku... well actually, he wasn't dark when he got his Keyblade, was he? The AtW explosion at TWTNW eliminated his darkness, didn't it?

hmm....

I know, such scenes would play out for the most funny results:

Terra: "Ven! Finally we can be all together again."
Cue happy glomping and hair-ruffling.

Roxas: "Agh, cut it out! You got the wrong guy, help! I'm ROXAS, get it?"
Ven: "Uhhm...Terra? I'm over here."

Terra: *looks from one to the other*
Terra: "WTF?"
Terra: *faints*

Sora and Vanitas would be easier though, as unlike Ven and Roxas, who can only be distinguished by their clothes and wristbands, Sora and Van have physical differences.
Eyes: Sora => blue, Vanitas => golden.
Hair: Sora => brown, Vanitas => black.

Vanitas also has way paler skin than Sora and a slightly more muscular build. Roxas's and Ven's skin color is again exactly the same and so is their body build.

Alright, got me there.

You mean like Sora acted in Chain of Memories? That was when he didn't have Ven's heart. Beside that we already have some smaller character traits that separate Ven and Sora, like the former's higher mental vulnerability and somewhat more shy, insecure nature or Sora's tendency to play pranks sometimes or being a bit slow in comprehending more complex things.

I thought the changes in CoM were because Namine was messing around with his memories.

That we can't yet say. It is entirely possible though that the last thing Ven remembers is the friendly face of 4year-old Sora heeding his plea to stay with him.
Since we don't know anything about Ven's current exact state though we can't say anything specific. We also don't know if Sora stabbing himself with the dark keyblade in KH 1 had any negative effects on Ven's heart that was resting within his own or not, same goes for Roxas using Ven's heart to feel real emotions and/or pulling out Ven's keyblade to dual wield after Xion disappeared and Roxas had that emotional breakdown.

Poor Ven, first his heart takes a hit, twice, then it gets thrown around and abused like a rag-doll. :p

I'd say Roxas had a PMS moment more than a breakdown. His goals and actions were clear, he was just majorly pissed off.

I doubt it, as Aqua most likely has to be with Sora in order to reach Ven and she would calm him, or something to that effect. Although, if Xehanort somehow finds a workaround to that it could be interesting.

Amusing, to be sure.

I'd say Ven won't confuse Sora and Vanitas because his heart is so closely connected with Sora, he would instantly know that this is the boy who saved him twice and protected his wounded heart for over 10 years.

This to.

Also, who says that he's already capable of "jumping" at someone right after awakening from a 11year-long coma?

I can't help but wonder if Ven would realistically be in any condition to do anything. Maybe he would, his body wasn't physically hurt if I recall, and if his heart has healed enough he might be able to help out.

I sincerely doubt that we'll get something like this except maybe if Sora really gets some darkness problems and Ven is forced to knock some sense back into him.

The possibilities for that are really endless...rofl.
Like Ven demanding payment from Roxas for using his heart...*ggg*
Currency? Ice-cream of course.

rofl'd

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm new here, what does *ggg* stand for?
It's a short form of a grin or smirk.
Depending on the context it can have a different meaning like friendly, a tad mischievous or even similar to the ";)" smilie.

I hope it does, a huge game that lasts awhile with re-playability would be nice.

We just can wait and see...and hope they finally cut some slack on FF Versus XIII.

:/ at time passing slower in RoD. Less time for Aqua to have changed/grown personality wise from such an experience.

I guessed as much for nobodies, but I must admit, I don't recall Namine having changed at all, nor Roxas (He would though be understandable as you said)
For Aqua herself it feels nonetheless like a long time though.

She got a bit taller from Re: CoM to KH 2 and Roxas in Days had also a little more "babyface" look than in KH 2 (Although that might have been the poorer graphics of the DS).
Yet still, Roxas's portrait in Days was way younger looking, like on this wallpaper as well:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It would be interesting to have a meeting scene between them, to say the least.
Yep, with Xemnas and Ansem SoD constantly arguing which is superior: Nothingness or Darkness.

That makes sense then.

"shrug" indeed, as you said, its all personally interpretation.

Trust me, thats a good thing.

Yep, and would be probably a nailbiter for the fandom if DDD would truly end with that.
I mean, come on, Sora and three of the tormented ones in the enemies hands?

Yup, there is much open like that in KH.

Oh, okay...lol.

Ayup.

But, for the sake of keeping a conversation going: For Dark Keyblade Wielders he could be around the standard (If we go by the assumption that a good portion of Dark Keyblade Wielders are *evil*)

Thus far though, is a split 2/2, Xehanort/Vanitus Evil, Terra/Riku good.

Although, Terra's time as a "dark" keyblade wielder was considerably short (I'd say from when he got Dark Impulse to his final battle). Then again... his Keyblade is still a Keyblade of Light, isn't it? He used darkness to a degree but his Keyblade was from the RoL and his element was still basically earth.

And Riku... well actually, he wasn't dark when he got his Keyblade, was he? The AtW explosion at TWTNW eliminated his darkness, didn't it?

hmm....

That would truly depend on how we define "dark" keyblade wielder. By what criteria? Using your keyblade to deliberately hurt others? For that only MX and Vanitas fit.
Using dark powers?
Since dark =/= evil this could be a comparison that is very flawed.

Terra was always able to use darkness to a degree though (as seen with his Starting shotlock, which is a dark elemental one).
Terra has a natural affinity to the elements earth and darkness, it's simply in his nature, just like Ventus is naturally gifted with close affinity to wind and light powers.
Unlike MX, Vanitas and (during KH 1, Days is debatable) even Riku, Terra never used his darkness for something truly evil. Him extracting Aurora's heart was due to manipulation from Maleficent and Master Xehanort.
When he went dark against Eraqus it was desperation on his part. He wanted to protect Ven and saw no other option to withstand Eraqus's attacks and save his "baby brother" than to rely on darkness.

ALL keyblades except the Kingdom Key D, Keyblade of People's hearts and X-blade are from the Realm of Light.
The KK D is a keyblade from the Realm of Darkness (yet, there are no differences between the RoD and RoL keyblades except the realm from which they originate) while the KoPH (Keyblade of People's hearts) belongs to the third type of "heart"-keyblades.

The X-blade stands outside any category because it's the hyper-super ultimate weapon.

Riku got the Way to the Dawn before the incident with Ansem's encoder, he already had it when he attacked Saix in order to save Naminé and Kairi in the Castle that never was.
When he was fighting heartless together with Kairi he also already had it.

The explosion of the KH encoder didn't eliminate his own darkness, if that would have been the case he would have ended up like Ven four years before BBS.
It was the last influence of Ansem, Seeker of Darkness that was purged from Riku's heart then.

Alright, got me there.

I thought the changes in CoM were because Namine was messing around with his memories.
Lol, I am just very observant.

The later ones, yes, like the anger issues and obsessing over Naminé,
Before that though, during the first third of the game CoM (and practically the last third of KH 1 after Roxas was born) was just plain Sora himself.

Poor Ven, first his heart takes a hit, twice, then it gets thrown around and abused like a rag-doll. :p

I'd say Roxas had a PMS moment more than a breakdown. His goals and actions were clear, he was just majorly pissed off.
I know, that's also a reason I feel so much for the poor kid. Beside my somewhat virtual big brother complex. ;P
He ranks on 1st place on my favorites list together with Naminé and Sora.
Riku, Aqua, Roxas and Terra follow together on 2nd place then. lol.

Later on that is true, but when he holds Xion's disintegrating figure he has a major breakdown, so much he gains shortly full access to Ven's heart unsealing his keyblade, activating the dual wielding-ability.
After that when he has calmed a bit he gets majorly pissed off and opts for a rampage of revenge, lol.

I doubt it, as Aqua most likely has to be with Sora in order to reach Ven and she would calm him, or something to that effect. Although, if Xehanort somehow finds a workaround to that it could be interesting.
Either scenario is possible and both can lead to very interesting developments.

Hehehe. ^___^

I can't help but wonder if Ven would realistically be in any condition to do anything. Maybe he would, his body wasn't physically hurt if I recall, and if his heart has healed enough he might be able to help out.
I won't necessarily say that he's so weak he can't walk at all, but he certainly won't be at full power after being out for that long and his first action when waking up surely won't be jumping at someone's throat.
That would also not fit his kind nature at all.

As for him helping out that would depend on how long it takes for him to gain a good "foothold" again after that long time, but I would think that Aqua, Sora, Riku and Mickey are surely able to help out with that.

I just had to wrote what jumped into my mind that time. :p

DropDistance

i still don't see a difference ,in that portrait everyone looks different. It's a different art style. Roxas looks exactly the same to me, even in the CGI. If anything, he might just look more mature

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
It has already been confirmed that at least Aqua and Ven didn't change physically. In the Realm of Darkness time flows slower than in the Realm of Light so while on the outside 10 years passed for Aqua it was much less, probably 10 weeks or something.
Ventus's existence is practically "halted" because his heart is elsewhere and also in a very bad shape.
It has also been theorized that a body without a heart generally doesn't age, as nobodies don't age as said by Nomura, with Roxas and Naminé the exceptions.
Roxas obviously because he carried Ven's wounded heart and Naminé, well, she's a complete mystery.

Tsk tsk tsk, poor Zack. To get that promised date from Aqua now would be too pedo to carry through with. *brick'd*

Considering that it's apparently been confirmed that they're both separate beings, Roxas and Ventus meeting up with each other would be pretty interesting. I can imagine Ven wanting to be friends right away while Roxas silently prays that this odd look-a-like doesn't try to hug him. xD

Despite their differences, though, I can see them getting along, at least eventually.

Gahhh. I just can't wait for this game to come out, everyone's been coming up with such awesome theories I'd love to see come true.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I can imagine Ven wanting to be friends right away while Roxas silently prays that this odd look-a-like doesn't try to hug him. xD

Despite their differences, though, I can see them getting along, at least eventually.

Gahhh. I just can't wait for this game to come out, everyone's been coming up with such awesome theories I'd love to see come true.

You mean something like this, Lmao?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lol, some fanworks are really funny and cute at the same time.

Radar

Bronze Member
That picture is so adorable and disturbing at the same time I had to stop looking.

Wow, this series is weird

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That picture is so adorable and disturbing at the same time I had to stop looking.

Wow, this series is weird

Adorable, yep, can see that, but...
now really...what the heck is "disturbing" with this picture?
Care to enlighten me?
I can't see the slightest bit of what could be wrong with that, except maybe if the topic is that "males aren't allowed to be affectionate with each other" again...o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back