• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so the next game is gonna star mickey? maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnorwood

III - About the World of Darkness and such, you haven't gone into detail. Could you possibly talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH [II] have some connection to the World of Darkness?
Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, the story of "the period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.
What can be called the dark coastline seen at the beginning and end of KHII is the tip of a world. It is not strictly part of the realm of darkness but rather what serves as the boundary line in between the dark and the in-between. In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the in-between side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness. The door visible in the dark sea is a scene that symbolizes "Deep within the darkness, there is light", as Sora said in the previous KH

since i think 3 of the 4 have been done, i think all thats left before 3 is the mickey story

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't his story already covered to an extent in coded?

cnorwood

i dont know, but doesnt coded take place after kh1. i think hes talking about between birth by sleep and kh1 where mickey gets his keyblade

Marvel-less

Wasn't his story already covered to an extent in coded?

not as much as Riku's was coming in.

In my opinion I don't think that Mickey would star in a game by himself. Mickey's adventure would just have to be told. Mickey in the Dark Realm as a game would be a horrible version of a Jak and Daxter game. There are no worlds in there and all there really is is Pureblood Heartless and the Kingdom Key D, which he goes after.

Beyer

i dont know, but doesnt coded take place after kh1. i think hes talking about between birth by sleep and kh1 where mickey gets his keyblade
Coded does take place after KH1 but it is also after KH2. I don't think the exact time from KH2-Coded has been revealed

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
III - About the World of Darkness and such, you haven't gone into detail. Could you possibly talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH [II] have some connection to the World of Darkness?
Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, the story of "the period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.
What can be called the dark coastline seen at the beginning and end of KHII is the tip of a world. It is not strictly part of the realm of darkness but rather what serves as the boundary line in between the dark and the in-between. In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the in-between side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness. The door visible in the dark sea is a scene that symbolizes "Deep within the darkness, there is light", as Sora said in the previous KH

since i think 3 of the 4 have been done, i think all thats left before 3 is the mickey story

Xehanorts past- Birth by Sleep
Roxas' time in the Org. - Days
Riku's absence - Days(??)
King's Absence- Coded(??)

I think it was meant to be in coded judging by the coded trailer in which Mickey was going to reveal the truth about something.

cnorwood

Xehanorts past- Birth by Sleep
Roxas' time in the Org. - Days
Riku's absence - Days(??)
King's Absence- Coded(??)

I think it was meant to be in coded judging by the coded trailer in which Mickey was going to reveal the truth about something.

i dont think so, the king was in the darkness before and during alot of kh1, and i think coded takes place after kh2

cnorwood

it has to do with the memories of kh1 where mickey would still have the star seeker, but it still takes place after kh2

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
it has to do with the memories of kh1 where mickey would still have the star seeker, but it still takes place after kh2

Thats coded, and it would have answered questions about Mickeys time away, and some of rikus, judging by the Neverland scene

Avens

Thats coded, and it would have answered questions about Mickeys time away, and some of rikus, judging by the Neverland scene
Except that they cut both those scenes, and we're coming up on the last episode.

kickazz1234

i kinda dont like the idea of mickey being the main character, it would change the whole kingdom hearts dynamic and makes it look so kiddy

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
i kinda dont like the idea of mickey being the main character, it would change the whole kingdom hearts dynamic and makes it look so kiddy

How? I don't see what you mean. How would Mickey being the main character change ANYTHING????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back