• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So the worlds do have transition screens?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I remember something was said about seamless worlds a while ago but i vaguely remember seeing a pic somewhere in the Toy Box that implied there was actually a transition screen present.

Just wanted to be sure.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yes, there definitely was. It was between Andy's Neighborhood and Galaxy Toys. The area of Galaxy Toys in the demo was referred to as the main floor as well, I believe, so there are clearly even more load screens.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Well, can't say i'm really disappointed. Would kinda miss those nice world transition theme screens.

Makes me wonder how it'll work for other worlds. Like with Tangled..would there a transition screen before the town(But we wouldn't be able to jump in the water :( or will we be able to cross the bridge.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Nomura has been open since 2015 that the worlds are not seamless open worlds, but that the transitions are fewer because the maps in general are much bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back