• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so this bill passed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
dmps89.jpg

http://theopenglobe.org/wiki/US_Sen...ld_allow_military_to_detain_anyone_on_US_soil

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Is it bad to be extremely worried about this? I mean extremely worried.

This is opening up so much corruption. I can just see it.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
You pretty much expect this from our U.S. government. Seize what you can, when you see the opportunity. Bullshit.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Why does this remind me of the Red Scare of the 1940s?.....

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
So...McCarthyism...then the Patriot Act...now this crap. Does the US love it's witch hunts or what?

If you peeked into the US Historical Timeline, then yes.

:mad: Average Americans like blaming other people/countries for all our problems, and then panicking to a degree and giving government a finger in our daily lives.

Salem Witch Hunts anyone? :mad:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Is it bad to be extremely worried about this? I mean extremely worried.

This is opening up so much corruption. I can just see it.
I'm with you. This has me beyond worried, this is some very scary stuff. I'm even more concerned that the vote was so overwhelmingly one sided. I really don't know what to think of our country anymore.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm terrified about this. D: We're closer and closer to becoming a dystopia.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Glad I'm not going to be on US soil soon, this law is shit and your politicians are shit for passing it.

Brazilian politicians are slimy as balls but I'd imagine a law like this would never pass in our country.

SoraXVen

ok. i just posted a comment about this being fake and someone took it down apparently. so i'll do another.....

THIS IS FAKE!!!

hos pessimistic do you have to be to even think for a second this is real...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
hos pessimistic do you have to be to even think for a second this is real...

The US passed the Patriot Act. Not pessimistic at all to assume this is true, wouldn't be the first time they passed something absolutely retarded.

btw your post was deleted because it was dumb and flame-bait

DarkRiku-12

Dear God I thought our country was above this... but apparently not. Politicians are just a bunch of power hungry bastards. Now I'm probably going to go to be arrested and tortured for saying that. Why doesn't everyone have protests about this SERIOUS stuff instead of that Occupy Wallstreet shit.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The Wall Street ordeal was about a relevant issue, but this is a much more immediate and pressing concern. People are probably afraid to even protest this shit in fear of being arrested on the charges of being "anti-government".

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Dear God I thought our country was above this... but apparently not. Politicians are just a bunch of power hungry bastards. Now I'm probably going to go to be arrested and tortured for saying that. Why doesn't everyone have protests about this SERIOUS stuff instead of that Occupy Wallstreet shit.

Yeah, financial institutions destroying the global economy is totally not serious at all.

Anyway, nothing surprises me anymore. This country is fucking retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back