• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So wait..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
Wasn't Malificent Master Xehernort's apprentice or talk like that when the game first starting coming out? Or was that just a rumor? or a dropped Idea possibly..

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I honestly can't comprehend what this means.

But I dont think she is if that is what you asked.

Xenin

Banned
Holy crap..I had a tarded moment. Okay what I meant was this: When BBS was being designed and such there were screen shots of Maleficent. From information I recall there was talk of Maleficent being MX's apprentice. Was this a rumor or a dropped idea?

griever

I do know that there was a screen shot (that didn't even remotely seem doctored) or Maleficent speaking to Terra in the Olympus Coliseum. The fact that this doesn't appear in the game does make it likely to me that Maleficent was supposed to have a bigger role than she did, but I don't necessarily think that role had anything to do with being Master Xehanort's apprentice.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I do know that there was a screen shot (that didn't even remotely seem doctored) or Maleficent speaking to Terra in the Olympus Coliseum. The fact that this doesn't appear in the game does make it likely to me that Maleficent was supposed to have a bigger role than she did, but I don't necessarily think that role had anything to do with being Master Xehanort's apprentice.

A lot of early screens and cutscenes seen before the game released were "Prototypes" that got cut or still took place in the game, but in a different location.
An example being Ven and MX's conversation in Olympus Colesium seen in early trailers that ended up taking place in the Keyblade Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back