• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► So,What is Ventus' age excatly?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yamibakura95

Awards
In BBS, we see that he was younger in flashbacks (around 10-12) but in union cross he is his current age (around 14-15). If he trime travelled from the past, why would he be younger than he was when he left his time?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In BBS, we see that he was younger in flashbacks (around 10-12) but in union cross he is his current age (around 14-15). If he trime travelled from the past, why would he be younger than he was when he left his time?
He's very clearly designed to be younger in UX. His appearance actually reflects his age from the BBS flashbacks now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ven was 12ish in UX and then time travels to the future through the use of the arc and gets spit out in the time of BBS’s flashbacks.

Four years pass and is 16 when BBS’s actual story begins.

AegisXIII

Awards
What's a year? A year is a period where the earth makes a full circle around the sun.
Neither land of departure, nor castle oblivion seem to be moving around a sun as I recall.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
What's a year? A year is a period where the earth makes a full circle around the sun.
Neither land of departure, nor castle oblivion seem to be moving around a sun as I recall.
I'd think such worlds would have different definitions of a day. The land of Departure does have a night day cycle so chances are their world has a sun, if it's a complete planet that circles a star is still open for debate though

AegisXIII

Awards
I'd think such worlds would have different definitions of a day. The land of Departure does have a night day cycle so chances are their world has a sun, if it's a complete planet that circles a star is still open for debate though
Actually, people who felt to darkness do not seem to age, because there is no sun there. XD
We finally found the solution for eternal life. Just turn crazy evil and you will be fine.

Back